(8) you know that I won't stop

I had woke up on my floor, light spilling out of the windows, almost blinding me. I looked down and saw a small fuzzy creature in my arms. I smiled at the sight of Ranboo being so peaceful. Though I would have to brake that peace.

I slowly stood up, placing him in his bed carefully as to not wake him up. That plan failed miserably. I stood up to go get some breakfast, when I felt something nudge at my feet. I looked down to see a very awake Ranboo, already looking much better than yesterday.
I chuckled softly and picked him up, petting him gently.

Y/n- "You gotta stay home today Mr. Boo. Can't have you getting hurt."

I almost laughed at the little nickname I gave him, as he wiggled in my arms.

Y/n- "You want down?"

Before I could grab him and put him down, he was climbing onto my shoulder. He soon got where he wanted to be and wobbly laid down, cautious to not fall. I smiled at Ranboo's antics and carried on with my day, all the while Ranboo sat on my shoulder.

I had made bread for breakfast and put a tad pit of butter on it. I tried taking a bite, but was cut off by a small mouth grabbing at the bread and ripping a piece off.

Y/n- "Ranboo! Don't eat my brreeaaddd!"

I said it playfully, so he knew I wasn't mad at him. As be ate the small piece of bread he stole, I ate the rest of it. Quickly so he couldn't grab anymore. I walked over to the ladder and climbed it, surprised when Ranboo was able to stay on my shoulder.

I was just about to take him off so I could get into a hoodie, when he suddenly jumped off of my shoulder and onto the bed. It's like he knew I needed him off for a second.

Y/n- "Huh....your quite the smart kitty aren't you?"

I gave him a few scratches on his head, gaining a meow from the small kitten. I looked in my closet for a hoodie, my eyes landing on Sam's. I grabbed the hoodie and threw it on, laughing when I remembered it was far too big for me. This may have been a bad thing, if I didn't get an idea. I picked up Ranboo and smiled at him.

Y/n- "You wanna be comfy boy?"

I smiled happily at the kitten, to which he only tilted his head slightly to the left. I then put him in the hood part of the hoodie, making sure be couldn't fall out.

Y/n- "There you go buddy! Now you can come with me wherever I go!"

I got a few happy meows from the cat as I walked around the room, testing to see if he would be safe. After a few laps of the room, I decided that he would be fine to come with me.

I wanted to take a few cat treats with me, just in case he got a bit hungry. I looked around for something to them in, my eyes landing on a small heart- shaped locket I had on my bedside table. I opened it, curious to see what it was. Inside were the words, "Harley my beloved." I then remembered why I had this.

.

.

.

There used to be someone else in my cage with me, another hybrid. If I remember correctly, he was a ram hybrid, or something like that. He was a good friend of mine, and we made this locket as a little bit of a joke honestly. We found a heart locket and a piece of paper, knowing exactly what we wanted to do. We didn't know anyone other than ourselves, so we put in a random name. Harley.