(4) Paradise.

[A/n: quick little thing here, 424 reads. I love all of you HOLY SHI-
anyways, I'm sorry I haven't been updating (even though I said I would) but school is spooky man. You are now allowed to continue with the story^^]

We had been walking for quite a while, I started to wonder how far away this 'l'manburg' place was. Soon enough though, Tubbo stoped in his tracks. I looked at him, had to look down a bit but that's okay.

Tubbo- "Kay, so....were gonna be going through some snow alright?"

I looked at him, confused as to why this would matter. I gave him a nod either way.

Tubbo- "if you see anyone or anything, don't go near it. Okay?"

I looked at him curiously, wondering why I couldn't go near anything. I wished I could ask him at least a simple question like 'why', But alas, I couldn't. I gave him a small smile to tell him I understood and we kept walking. The snow crunched under my feet, I honestly quite liked the sound. I was a bit surprised at how cold it was, but tubbo had lended me his jacket so I wouldn't freeze to death. We had only been walking for a little bit when I spotted a house. I wondered who in their right mind would make a house here? It's cold, there are like, barely any trees, and it's cold! I looked over at Tubbo to see if he had noticed the building. He was looking at his feet, walking a bit faster. I kept up with his pace, worried just as much as he was. I always had the tendency to copy others emotions. It had started when I was quite young, and I guess I just never grew out of it. The nervousness I was getting from the boy was overwhelming. Why was he so nervous? It made me wonder who lived in that house, were they bad? We had already passed the house a while ago, but Tubbos nerves were still off the roof, causing me to shuffle a little bit. I didn't want to say anything about it, but it was definitely bothering me. We had gotten a bit further and he seemed to calm down, making me let out a sigh I didn't even know I was holding.

Tubbo- "you okay?"

He looked up at me, worry in his eyes. I smiled down at him. I wondered why he cared, but I still smiled and nodded anyway. Tubbo is an interesting person, he cares for people he just met and is really nice. Wherever he is from is probably very safe if this is how he acts.

Tubbo- "okay, were getting closer!"

~~Timeskip~~

Tubbo's nerves had calmed down once we had passed the snow, making me wonder if the person that lived inside the house was bad. What if they hurt hybrids? What if they had done something to make Tubbo not trust them? What if they had KILLED people?! The questions running through my mind made me worry of what we had passed. I looked down at Tubbo to see if he noticed. Nope. Instead, he was bouncy and energetic, exited even. I was confused, until he stoped dead in his tracks. I looked to where his gaze was, and saw a wall. I was still a bit confused, but guessed this was where we were supposed to be. I glanced over at Tubbo, just to see that he was giving me the biggest smile ever.

Tubbo- "Welcome to L'manburg! Hope you enjoy your stay!"

He giggled at himself, almost like he was joking. I smiled at him. No, that's not right, I genuinely smiled at him. It had been so long since I did that. The only times I smiled were to seem like I wasn't planning an escape, and to make Tubbo feel safe. It felt nice to actually smile. I think he noticed that my smile was different and giggled again. He was a very bubbly person.