Well fuck- (do i need to censor that?)

I am, so sorry. I haven't posted in so goddamn long, like actually. Uhm, and the bad news is i probably won't be for a while. I know i make a bunch of chapters like this giving excuses to why I'm not writing, and I've probably said exactly this a few times too, i understand it gets annoying. Life's just been a bitch lately, end of semester tests (i have to do all seven of them cause of course i do.) I'm getting three new siblings on Friday, and just anxiety in general. It's been rough, and im not saying this because i want attention or anything, I'm saying this because i don't want everyone who reads this book (holy fuck the 44k of you crazy sons of bitches-) to think I'm just....not writing. Anyways, i have a bit of the next chapter written so i might finish that, but no promises. Again, sorry, i just wanted people to know I'm not gonna be writing for a little while. I hope everyone who reads this (and doesn't) has an amazing Christmas break, and if you stay in school, or celebrate anything else, i hope you have a lovely few weeks (plus more, you guys deserve it) i wouldn't have the confidence to even post more chapters if it wasn't for all of you, so thank you.
Imma stop being annoying though and just say.....

Buh bye 🙃❤️