(11) Mine~

⚠️WARNING⚠️
character death, small blood mention, cursing.

A/n: so this chapter I decided to do something different. I wanted to put song lyrics in the story because I cannot for the life of me write atmosphere lol. If you don't like it you can just skip over the lyrics, their not very important, they just help with the atmosphere so yeh. Enjoy!

.
.
.
.
.
.
\/

As I walked in the direction that Sam left in, I could feel the nervousness overwhelm me. I thought this was a fine idea, all that was happening was I got to see what Sam did in his free time ya'know? Nothing special. Yet, I felt so nervous, I felt like I was walking to my death.

Huh, interesting how feelings can change like that.

"Some have fought battles in fields full of cattle and some have waged war out at sea."

Every now and again I could hear Ranboo meow, it was a mix of nervousness and..... terror? It made me worry a bit, but I was probably just overthinking things, so I kept on.

"Some in militias and some with malicious intent, some men just want to be-"

I could hear a bit of talking, although it did sound far away. I kept going, almost tripping over a few tree roots in the process. Hm, I'm normally very careful. I gave Ranboo a few scratches because I noticed he was getting even more nervous by the second. I wondered if I should just take him home, but thought that this should be safe enough for him. The voices were getting closer, and I could finally hear a few.

Sam- "That's not how that fucking works dream! You can't just say you want something and then have it!"

.
.
.
.

Tommy- "I swear to God if you take one more step! I have a fucking bow aimed at you! I will shoot bitch!"

"-free from oppression and so their aggression is worn like a badge on their sleeve."

I was very concerned, why would Tommy be threatening someone? Why is Sam so mad? I kept walking, new fear struck into me. There was finally a bit of a clearing in the trees, I slowly peaked my head around one of the trees so I could see what was going on. On one side, Tommy, Sam, Ponk, and Tubbo all stood, ready to battle. Tubbo had an axe in his hand, it seemed to be enchanted and it was netherite. It gave me the chills seeing the once sweet and innocent Tubbo be so mad, and maybe even dangerous. Ponk had a sword in his hands, pointing it forward. Sam.....Sam was scary. He held a trident in his hands, an enchanted trident may I say. Instead of looking friendly like he normally does, his eyes were filled with hatred. He had a crown on top of his head, which I had never seen before. odd. There was smoke coming out of his mouth, showing he was very angry. His stance was deadly, as if the second anyone moved he would lunge at them. Finally, I saw Tommy. He had an enchanted bow pointing at someone, and pure hatred in his eyes as well. I looked over to who he was pointing the bow to, and saw a man. He was tall, not as tall as me or Sam, but still tall. He had dirty blonde hair that stuck out from the rather creepy mask he was wearing. It was all white, except for a very simply drawn smiley face. Just looking at him sent chills all the way down my spine. He held a netherite sword in his hands, also enchanted.

"Some have fought battles from desks in Seattle and some have waged war on the street."

I suddenly saw Wilbur run forward, a very pissed expression on his face.