(3) paradise?

Tubbo- "now that you know my name, why don't you tell me yours?"

I looked the boy dead in his eyes, not breaking eye contact for a while. I then let out a small hiss. I didn't know how to speak English, so I told him my name in my own language.

Tubbo- "Woah, no need to get violent okay? Did I say something wrong??"

I looked at him, just staring really. I didn't know what to do. If I hissed, he would think I'm being aggressive, so I couldn't do that.

Tubbo- "wait....OHHHH, you don't know English do you?"

I simply shook my head left and right, it got the point across.

Tubbo- "Okay....Is there any way, other than teaching you, for you to learn English?"

I thought about that question for a bit. Was there? It would be nice, being able to quickly learn any language, but it seemed almost impossible. I shook my head 'no'.

Tubbo- "oh, okay...well what species are you? It's very clear your not completely human."

I jumped back at his words. Oh god, if he knows I'm a hybrid then he will give me back to the bad people, I can't have that! Then, I remembered his horns, his ears, and everything that wasn't human about him either. He was a hybrid too. I looked around, hoping to see a stray creeper. After a minute of looking I put my gaze back on him. He was watching my every move, I think he noticed I was looking for something so he was patiently waiting for me to find it. Eventually, I gave up looking, and stared at him. I made sure he was a far enough distance so I couldn't hurt him, and I made an explosion. Sure, it was small, but it definitely caught him off guard. He jumped back, a bit frightened, but okay. He then looked at me, smiling. What?

Tubbo- "so uh... creeper hybrid then? I know someone who would like you very much!" He giggled.

Tubbo seemed almost unfazed at the fact that I made an explosion. It was odd but I went with it.

Tubbo- "hey, why don't you come with me? I know a place that you will feel right at home at!"

I stared at the goat hybrid, baffled. He had only known me for a little less then 20 minutes and he already wants me to come with him? Does he not have trust issues or something?!

It was odd, but I thought about his offer. He probably wouldn't lead me to a place where they would hurt hybrids, seeing as he is one himself. but then again, what place WOULDN'T hurt hybrids? That's all I knew, my kind, and every other hybrid, was not accepted. It was what my world always was like. It would be amazing to have a place that didn't hate you for things you couldn't stop, but that was just impossible. Maybe impossible.

I looked at Tubbo and gave him a low hiss, signaling that I complied. He still didn't get it.

Tubbo- "uhm...I'm sorry, was that a yes or a no?"

I sighed, simply shaking my head up and down.

Tubbo- "oh! Yes! Awesome, let's go then!"

Tubbo jumped up, grabbing his hat and putting it on his head. He then reached his hand out to help me up. I hesitantly took it and stood up. He smiled at me, like this was the best thing that ever happened to him.

Tubbo- "Your gonna love L'manburg! I swear!"

593 words

A/n:
Sorry I haven't updated this story in a while, I was trying to get more chapters out for my other book, but now I think I'll focus a bit more on this one. this is bit of a filler chapter so sorry about that but ya'know. :P  Thank you everyone who reads this, it makes my gremlin heart happy. Have a lovely day/night everyone!^^