(12) Ráñbøø

⚠️️ WARNING ⚠️
Suicide (Kinda, more like mentions of suicide? I'm honestly not sure.) 
Death.

A/n: small thing, this is basically a chapter explaining Ranboo. If you didn't see Dnfshipper2009's comment then you might be a bit confused, so this is more of a filler chapter than anything. With that, you may continue ^^
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I sat on the edge of one of the towers, letting my feet hang off the side. I could hear the swish of an end crystal behind me, soothing my thoughts. My tail's flicked every now and again, a few times coming very close to accidentally touching the end crystal. I looked out onto the land I have known since I born, covered in enderman. I could see some trading tools that they had gotten from travelers who thought it would be a good idea to go to the End. They didn't come out alive, obviously. I could see a few talking between a group, having a good day. I always wished I could talk with the other endermen without being looked at weird. I wasn't like them, I was half enderman, and a bit cat, and then something I don't even know. The enderman don't even call me a hybrid. They call me a monster. I shouldn't exist, my entire existence should be impossible! Yet here I am.

[A/n: another small thing, I want you to know what Ranboo looks like so here- 

He looks like this, except for he has two tails, one black one white, and he has cat ears on either side of his horns, being black on the right ear and white on the left

He looks like this, except for he has two tails, one black one white, and he has cat ears on either side of his horns, being black on the right ear and white on the left. These replace his pointy ears so he no longer has those. :3
His cat form I already described in a different chapter so yeah, there ya go.]

My cat-like ears turned to the right, picking up the noise of loud sounds. I looked over in the direction of the noise, only to see a sight that shook me to my core. There were 7 people, fully geared up and ready to murder. They had already killed about 10 endermen easily, causing me to jump up from where I was standing. I stepped back slightly, a small tear threatening to fall down my face. I quickly wiped it off, only getting a slight burn to the back of my hand. My ears were flat against my head, showing how terrified I was. I ran down from the tower, booking it to the center of the End. I could hear endermen yelling at each other to run, or to kill. As i ran for the middle, where most the other endermen were, I could hear really loud booms. They were destroying the end crystals. I was just by the edge of the podium, as most endermen called it, when I heard the deafening sound of the ender dragon dieing. It roared and I had to cover my ears because how loud it was. I looked into the sky, seeing a light show of purple and white illuminating the dark abiss all around us. I stepped back, in complete shock and fear of what had just happened, and fell. Instead of falling onto obsidian that I had about a thousand times due to my clumsiness, I fell into darkness. I soon felt a sharp pain on my back as I hit something solid, and jumped up. Terrified to my core. I looked around, and saw colors other than black, white, gray, or purple. It was mesmerizing. There were trees everywhere, in a color I had only seen in my own eyes. The sky was a very bright color instead of an inky black. The only thing I disliked was how hot it was, and the wind. In the End it was normally pretty cold, and we had zero wind. I had gotten used to that, making this new place seem incredible. I then heard voices, human voices. I quickly turned into my cat form, slinking underneath one of the trees. I had heard that humans like cats so I thought I would have a better chance at survival if I stayed in my cat form.

Boy was I wrong.

I had gone a few weeks without much food or water, how you may ask? I really had no idea. I was skinny, and all my energy was wasted, I couldn't even turn into my more human-like form. Not for the time being anyway. I curled up into a bush, waiting for inevitable death. I honestly should have done this sooner, it was much better than wondering around slowly dieing from starvation. At least now I can die in my sleep. Before I drifted off into an endless slumber, I smelt something outside the bush. I meowed a few times, just for fun really. I then saw a hand through the sticks and leaves of the bush, a hand asking me to come out. I slowly inched my way forward, leaning my head out to sniff the hand. After a while, it picked me up. I was scared, sure, but too weak to care. I let the thing carry me to it's home.

That was the best decision I had ever made.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

New goal: protect this person until the day I die. If I fail. Who knows what I'd do.

879 words

A/n:
Bit of a shorter chapter, but again it's just explaining Ranboo so yeh. This was interesting to write, and I had fun. The next chapter is probably gonna focus on what Y/n is up to in the afterlife so that'll be cool. I hope you all have a a lovely day/night! ^^