(18) Wilbur

A/n: hey! So, for the 10k, i decided to make a few special chapters! Each one will have a name, and will be for that certain person! I won't put too much lore in these chapters because some people might skip them. These special chapters are just what the characters do when they find out Y/n is alive, and spend some time with them. This first one is Wilbur, cuz why not. (Also yes, these chapters are probably gonna be real short, sorrrryyy :p)

We eventually made it to L'manburg, my excitement only rising with each step. Ranboo had fallen asleep on my shoulder half way through the walk and almost fell off, so I let Sam carry him. It was a bit odd though, he was confused and almost resenting to hold him once I said his name was Ranboo. Guess I'll have to ask about that later.

Once we got in, I couldn't help
But run to the nearest person, which just happened to be Wilbur. I jump-hugged him and I could tell he was startled, but the second he saw my face he hugged back.

Wilbur- "y/n....y/n!! What the hell, your here! Alive? Actually, I don't care. Just hug me."

I giggled at his eagerness, I Didn't know how long I had been gone for, but it couldn't have been that long, right?

Y/n- "Will! How have things been?"

He looked at me with a dumbfounded expression.

Wilbur- "so uh...were not gonna talk about how you just DIED and came back?"

I giggled, backing away from the hug. Sam was still with Ranboo, somewhere, so i decided i would spend some time with Wilbur.

Y/n- "don't worry about it, i just got help from a friend."

I guess he just let it go because he didn't ask anything else after that.

Y/n- "how about we go....take a walk? Hm?"

He smiled, i knew he would like that idea.

Wilbur- "A I walk with my best friend? Hell yeah."

I nodded and walked a bit, letting him get beside me. We walked in a comfortable silence most of the time, only talking every now and again to point out a pretty flower or tree. It was nice being back at L'manburg, i really did feel at home. I stopped for only a second to grab a pretty flower i saw, holding it carefully in my hands. I looked at Wilbur, getting an idea.

Y/n- "hey, will?"

He looked over at me, a soft smile on his face.

Wilbur- "mhm?"

I moved quickly, grabbing his shoulder and turning him slightly. I quickly put the flower behind his ear and jumped back, giggling like crazy. He seemed a bit startled at first, but soon giggled along with me.

Wilbur- "Thank you for the surprise flower, Y/n."

I nodded and smiled some more, again realizing this really was where i was meant to be. I felt safe here, i felt happy here. The only thing i didn't feel safe about was the fact that dream was still out there somewhere, but that could be fixed.

527 words