(17) my beloved pt 2

I opened my eyes and saw the sky, heard the birds, and felt the wind. I knew I was actually home now, I was no longer in whatever the fuck that train station-thing was. I looked down to see a small cat curled up on my stomach, sleeping peacefully. I made an 'aww' sound and smiled.

Although I wanted to let him sleep, I Also wanted to see Sam. I slowly picked him up, silently hoping I didn't wake him. Surprisingly, he barely even flinched, which was convenient. I held him in my arms and started walking, hoping I was walking in the right direction.

I hummed a soft tune, quiet enough to not wake up Ranboo, but loud enough for someone to hear. My humming came to an abrupt pause as I heard yelling, causing me to stop awkwardly.

Y/n- "maybe I should check it out..."

I said under my breath. I could feel Ranboo move in my hands, so I looked at him. He was giving me a look that said both 'seriously?' and 'please for the love of god don't.'
So I stayed put. I'm telling you, Ranboo knows what he's talking about.

I wanted a closer look but knew that was also what got me killed, so again, I stayed put. I sat down in the soft grass, allowing Ranboo to go sniff the flowers. He was more cat than human, if I'm being honest.

I waited for what was probably ten minutes, and then the yelling stoped. I smiled and was about to investigate, when I heard the crunch of un-soft grass and leaves.

Fuck.

I didn't know who it was, and it seemed like time had slowed just for this moment. Ranboo had his fluffy ears laid back on his head, hissing softly. I was frozen, but also ready to give someone a damn good fight. I waited, and waited, until I saw a figure behind the brush. I let my eyes dilate to make me seem scarier and hissed loudly. I only got more hisses in response.

All the tenseness I had completely melted away, my eyes went back to normal, I completely stoped hissing, all of that. Although Ranboo still seemed a bit on edge, his small hiss went away as well. I smiled, knowing who it was.

Y/n- "Sam?!"

I could see the figure step out of the brush, and saw the person I have wanted to see for days on end.

Sam- "its....your... your supposed to be dead! I-I watched it happen!"

Now that I could see him properly, I could tell he had been crying, or just started crying. I honestly couldn't tell.

Y/n- "well I mean, yeah, I did die, but a friend helped me out and now....well now I'm here."

I put my arms out in a hug motion, and I could see him run towards me. Although the hight difference wasn't crazy, it was still a little bit, causing me to lean my head on his chest. We stayed there hugging for what I wished was hours, but probably only a few minutes before he pulled away.

Sam- "Tubbo did something insane."

My eyebrows raised at this. Tubbo? Insane? Those two words didn't sound right together, not to me at least. The entire time I've known Tubbo he has been like a little brother to me, and not violent at all.

Y/n- "what?"

Sam- "yeah, the kid was so angry about the homeless teletubby killing you that he hunted the mother fucker down. I was gonna join him, but I also needed to do paperwork so....yeah."

I was shocked, and had a lot of questions. Huh? Who killed me? Was that a nickname for dream? How did Tubbo of all people hunt someone down? Why was paperwork more important than revenge? And the most important question of all, what the hell did Tubbo do once he found him...?

Y/n- "uh...- uhm..do you- do you know what Tubbo did once he found him...?"

I was hesitant to ask, but thought it couldn't be that bad, it was Tubbo after all. Innocent Tubbo.

I was very wrong.

Sam- "he may or may not have attempted to make a nuke. I'm sure you get where that was going..."

He almost giggled. This crazy mf- whatever. At least Tubbo didn't succeed.

Y/n- "alright...I guess. Uh, now that I'm back though, could you lead me to L'manburg? I forgot the directions."

I had a slightly embarrassed looked on my face as I said that.

Sam- "of course! Your pretty close anyways, come on!"

He smiled at me and started walking, I did to. I was walking with him until I felt a nudge on my ankle.

Y/n- "awe, Ranboo. I'm sorry kitty cat, I almost forgot chu! Here, let's go back to l'manburg with sam, hm'?"

I picked him up, smiling at him. He gave me a meow and climbed onto his favorite spot on my shoulder, I giggled. I again started to follow Sam, who had stopped for a moment to let me catch up.

Finally, I was going home.

865 words

A/n:
Sorry for the short chapter, I just wanted it done honestly. I haven't been in the mood to write but wanted to give you all something to read, so I hope it isn't that terrible. Uh, I got my grades today had have a 60 something in science. Dunno how I achieved that but, y'know.
Anyways, I hope everyone has a lovely day, night, whatever. Just, be lovely, have lovely, all of that jazz.
It's personally night-time for me so yeah. Night! You guys are cool. :>