(1) Escape

⚠️TW: Death, slight blood⚠️

I pushed on the metal chains that kept me held down. I was seething. even from underneath the mask I wore, which painfully dug into my skin might I add, you could see the smoke. I wanted to make this entire place turn to ash, trust me, I've tried. I looked around at the people outside of my 'cage' and hissed. I hated them, they had kept me in here for so long. messing with my DNA, giving me god knows what, probably to increase my power. It was aweful. I hated it here, and wanted out, badly.

Soon enough all of the people left, now being just me, myself, and I. Waiting for the perfect moment to strike. I sat there, being chained to the floor by my ankles, wrists, and waist. Not to mention the mask that induced severe pain. I was mad, and when a creeper is mad, there's nothing they can't do. I waited until a few people walked in my cage, I knew they would be here today, they always come on Mondays and Wednesdays. They check to see is everything is right, if I'm sick or not, all that fun stuff. They aren't near as careful around me though. They think I'm harmless.

Oh they think.

I've been good for them, doing what they asked, as to make them feel like I was harmless.

Heh, funny word for someone like me. Harmless.

They unchained me, starting with my ankles, then they took the chains off my waist. I could stand now, I stood at a good 6'5, taller than most of them.  My hands were still chained together, but that could be fixed. The people in my cage trusted me, they were the only ones stupid enough to even go near me. That was their first mistake. Their second mistake would be turning around to update on my hight, they did this every time. I was ready. They took their eyes off me to write in their books, while I silently melted off the chains on my hands. I made as little of a hissing noice as possible and made the smoke from my mouth very hot, melting the metal chain. I looked up at them, my e/c eyes filled with pure hatred.

I used my claws to swiftly rip off my mask. It was very painful. The way they got my mask to stay on without me blowing it off with my explosions, was to put spikes on the sides. They dug into my skin, making every moment painful. They were hooked as well, making me ripping it out hurt way worse. I hissed in pain as it came off, not surprisingly, a lot of blood too. Before they could react, I had made a small explosion, it was enough to hurt one of them, and make the rest back up. one ran for the door opening it and running out. His friend yelled at him to shut it, but he was long gone. I bolted for the door as well, not before being attacked of course.

One of the men jumped and grabbed my wrists. I don't know what he was trying to do, but the panic explosion to his face is most likely gonna leave a mark. I jumped back from the sudden attack and watched him fall to the ground in agony. Is this revenge? If it is, then they weren't wrong about revenge being sweet. I wanted to savor that moment, to make sure they knew how much I hated them, but I didn't have the time. If I had waited around any longer, I would have been put back in chains.

I shivered at the thought, I would never be in chains again. Ever. I soon realized I was cornered. A wall in front of me, and a whole lot of people behind me. Some of them had lava, some had swords and bows, all enchanted with only the best of the best enchantments. I was scared, sure, but I was also very mad. Very, very mad. The smoke coming out of my mouth made a few of the people behind me cough even, my sharpest fangs at the front of my mouth were bared, and I was hissing and growling like I would never see the light of day again. Which was a possibility. I whipped my head around, ready to kill. Kill for freedom.

I let off a few sparks, telling them to fuck off. I couldn't speak English, they never taught me. I could understand it though, kind of. The only way I knew how to communicate was through hissing and growling, and maybe the occasional spark or explosion. After I realized they were coming closer, and weren't listening to my warnings, I lunged.

I made a huge explosion around a good group of people, sending some straight to the grave, others hurt badly, and some even got lucky enough to back away unscathed. I ran to what I could only assume was a door, having time from the deaths, injuries, and trama I probably just caused. I didn't feel bad though, for what they did to me, they all should be suffering, not even allowed the sweet release of death.

I ran and slashed the door, making a hole big enough for me to escape. I heard a few footsteps running towards me, trying to stop me. Luckily, they could do nothing to stop me now.

I ran out the door and immediately got whiplash. I suddenly felt the sun, saw the sun, saw pretty colors, saw the blue sky above me. I was so stunned by everything that I stopped for a moment to take it all in. I was quickly broken from my trance when I heard footsteps and yelling behind me. I ran as fast I could, where? I didn't really know. All I knew in that moment was that I was free.

Finally Free

1001 words

A/n:
First chapter of this book! It was actually extremely fun to write and is probably gonna be my main priority for a minute {of course I'll still update my møñstēr (Obviously) but I will just be working on this more.} Hope you loved reading it as much as I loved writing it! Have a lovely day/night everyone!^^