short #1 (my cute boy ❤️)

This chapter is for two people who I saw comment a really good idea. Since the idea was quite simple, I decided to let you guys have some content while I'm working on the reboot. Hope I did your idea justice, I'm so sorry that I can't find your comments or usernames- hope you see this :)
Also also, this has no connection to the actual plot. It's just random fluff. Hehe.
Before reading just…. pretend like they haven't kissed yet :')

The wind flowed through my hair as I walked, holding Ranboo in my arms. He seemed to be enjoying the weather, which was honestly a surprise. I wasn't really walking anywhere, just walking, thinking about Sam. You know, the usual.

"Hey, Ranboo, ya think you could go see how Tubbo is doing? I heard he recently came back to town." I spoke, making Ranboo look up at me. He purred and jumped out of my arms, running in the general direction of Tubbos old house.

I sighed, deciding to sit on a bench and wait for the small cat to come back.

-time skip brought to you by Y/N feeding Ranboo treats-

A while passed before I began worrying. Normally he would be back by now, but he was still gone. I messed with the old wood on the bench, accidentally leaving a few claw marks. Damn, I apparently don't know my own strength.

My phone suddenly buzzed, causing me to jump. I looked over and saw a text from Sam. Huh. Picking up the phone, I saw a very confusing message.

Creeper baby ❤️: meet me at the clearing in the forest. I have a surprise for you.

I slowly stood up, replying to his message with a simple 'okay'. Walking there I was thinking about everything that could happen. He could be mad at me. He could…idk, have another cat with him. To be honest, Ranboo was probably the only cat I could stand. I don't like them very much, but that might just be my creeper side kicking in.

Soon, though, I made it to the clearing. Looking around, I saw nothing, until I saw Sam. I walked up to him, tapping him on the shoulder. He stumbled, looking at me.

"Oh…you're here! Nice!" He exclaimed, a smile evident on his face even with the mask. I giggled, nodding.

"What did you want to show me then?" I questioned, putting my hands in my pockets. He snickered and grabbed my hand, leading me to a different place. And holy XD was this place pretty. I didn't even know places like this existed near L'manburg.

"Whoa…Sam…" I mumbled, not believing what I was seeing. He snickered, leading me even further. I soon saw a blanket with food on it, a separate bowl entirely for strawberries. I punched his arm when I saw it, giving him a 'really dude?' look. He chuckled at my response and dragged me to the ground on the blanket with him, making me sit embarrassingly close to him.

"So…how do you like it?" He questioned, looking over to me. I smiled, hugging him and placing my head on his shoulder.

"I love it, Sam. This is awesome." I sighed, not wanting to let go of 'my cute boy.' I shuddered, my own thoughts fighting against me. 'he's not mine….not yet anyway.' I finally got off of him, grabbing a strawberry and popping it in my mouth. I giggled as I ate it, hearing Sam whisper something along the lines of, "isn't that cannibalism…?" I ate a few more, and Sam ate half a kiwi. No one will ever know why he chose specifically half a kiwi. He did though.

"Hey, Y/n…?" He called, his voice startling me. It was no longer muffled by a mask. I looked back, raising a single brow.

"Hm?" I questioned, cut off by what I can only describe as the best thing ever. Sam's hand resting on my cheek, his face inches away from mine, his blush painfully obvious.

"Your really fucking cute." He spoke, before dragging me into a kiss. It was nice, warm...safe. It was pretty great actually, especially for my first kiss. Though having it with any other person just seemed wrong. Hey, have you ever seen those half kiwi half strawberry juice cartons?
.
.
.
Hehe.

Sam soon 'too soon-' pulled away from the kiss, and despite my own thoughts I stayed away from jumping back on him. His hand was still on my face, making me slowly melt into his touch. I giggled, just looking into his eyes, just savouring this moment.

"Hey Y/n I found Tubbo. Uh….sorry if I ruined the moment but like- yeah." Called out a very familiar voice. I practically jumped up, spinning and staring at where the voice came from, Sam seemed to panic just as much.

"RANBOO!" I yelled, very embarrassed.

"IM SORRYYYYY!!!" He yelled back, realizing the mistake he made.

Let's just say this once romantic picnic turned into a very embarrassed me chasing down a very small black and white cat, while my soon to be boyfriend eats all the strawberries while I can't stop him. Oh, and did I mention there was now a goat in the trees also trying to steal our food? Yeah, I feel like we should've expected this one.

866 words 🌼✨