(16) My beloved pt 1

A/n: this chapter is just gonna be Ranboo fluff. I'm sorry if you were expecting dramatic new changes and Y/n finding Sam, but I wanna write Ranboo fluff right now so live with it. Next chapter I swear I will actually have something interesting happen- I'm sorry. Have a good read. :']

It had been a minute since I had escaped 'hell' or whatever, and I hadn't yet found anyone. I wandered for a while, ultimately deciding to travel south. I didn't remember where L'manburg was, so I knew this was gonna be quite the adventure. As I walked I could hear the crunch of leaves and sticks under my feet, calming my nerves. I hummed a soft tune, less stressed because I was alive again, and also happy about it. I walked for a while before I heard soft sounds, it almost sounded like someone crying. I stepped further, hoping this person was okay. The crunch of leaves startled the person, making the crying sounds come to a halt. I stopped dead in my tracks, seeing quite the sight. There was a very tall person, huddling themselves in their knees but had their head turned to face me. Their eyes were wide in shock, and also very pretty. They were the same color as Ranboo's eyes. Funnily enough, so was the rest of them. Split half-n-half, black and white. I was shocked at the resemblance to Ranboo, they even had a pair of fluffy cat ears on top of their head, matching the black and white color scheme. They seemed surprised at first, and then they looked as if they had saw the greatest thing in their life. It only took seconds for the person to jump up and hug me, almost making me fall because of how tall they were.

Ranboo- "Y/N!! YOUR ALIVE!"

I was startled, but wanted to make sure they were okay. Maybe they were a close friend of Sam and heard about my death, happy that I was alive now.

Y/n- "um, thanks but...who are you?"

He looked at me with an expression that I could only describe as devastated, until it seemed as though he remembered something.

Ranboo- "You swear not to tell?"

Y/n- "I... swear...?"

Ranboo- "Awesome!"

He stepped back, his two tails swaying slowly behind him. He closed his eyes, and looked a bit more focused, before turning into a puff of smoke. I jumped back slightly, surprised at the suddenness. Then, right where the guy had been standing, stood Ranboo, looking at me.... happily? Can cats even look happy?
(A/n: no. No they cannot. XD)
Y/n- "R-Ranboo..?"

He mowed at me, jumping onto a nearby tree and then onto my shoulder.

Y/n- "was that you? Are you a hybrid?"

I pet him, not really caring too much. If he wasn't alright with it he would have run off. I also was just happy to have him back. Me meowed something that sounded like 'yes', and that's when I realized what was around his neck.

Y/n- "Aweeee! You kept the locket!"

I smiled. Good boy.

Y/n- "well, since you seem to like it, how about we finish it?"

He looked at me, confused, and jumped off my shoulder. He turned back into his more human form and tilted his head to the right.

Ranboo- "What do you mean finish?"

I still got a bit startled by him transforming, but I would just have to get used to it. Whatever the hell he was, he was my best friend, and that fact wouldn't change.

Y/n- "Well, we never put your picture in it."

I smiled, looking at him happily.

Ranboo- "oh! Yeah, sorry, I forgot. Here, I can run back to l'manburg and grab a camera or somthin-"

Y/n- "you know the direction to L'manburg? Not gonna lie I forgot. I also need to go scare the shit out if Sam. Wonder how he felt when I died."

Ranboo- "oh, so you two ARE dating. Neat."

I looked at Ranboo, my eyes wide.

Y/n- "huh?!"

He looked at me confused, a goofy grin on his face. Although, even in cat form, he always seemed to have a goofy grin.

Ranboo- "yeah, when I was trying to protect you he said something like, 'back up I'm their boyfriend.' so, explain."

I was stunned, surprised, and blushing.

Y/n- "huh, guess I'll just make him suffer then. He lied by the way."

Ranboo- "so you two aren't a thing?"

Y/n- "nah. What? You got a thing for me cat boy?"

Ranboo- "not a chance in hell. Sam can have you Jesus Christ-"

He laughed at this, and I faked a surprised gasp.

Y/n- "Are you saying I'm not good enough for you?!"

I laughed with him, almost falling onto a tree.

Ranboo- "You will always be good enough, just, more like best friend material ya' know?"

We kept Laughing, and once one of us stopped the other would say something stupid and we would laugh again. It went on like this for a while, just two best friends Laughing in a forest together. I was confused on how he just changed into a person, but I had bigger problems than that so I just let it go. We eventually calmed down, smiling at each other.

Y/n - "how about we stay here for the night, seeing as it is getting dark, and start the walk for L'manburg tomorrow? Hm?"

Ranboo yawned, leaning his slim figure onto me.

Ranboo- "sounds like a plan..."

He seemed tired, so I let him let in my lap. I swear, you could just feel the absolute cat energy radiating off of him. I messed with his hair while he fell asleep, it was peaceful. I was exited for this morning too though, I got to see Sam. Got to make that small lie he said, real. And neither of us would run off this time.

1004 words

A/n:
Holy fuck I actually posted again. Hell yeh. Sorry I died. I almost got covid, uh, school has been fucked. Oh! And how can we forget our best frenemy, procrastination. :)
E
The next chapter will actually be Interesting. This is just a filler, and because I need to post, and because I was sad so I need Ranboo fluff. The more I think about the plot of this book the more I hate It honestly. Like, it makes no sense. Idk how you all read this and understand a single thing thats happening- it's midnight right now and I just finished drawing something. No I won't show you. My art sucks. I. Am. Ranting.
That's fine.
Whoever makes it through this entire thing gets a cookie. I just need something to talk to at this point-
Being at home for three weeks straight does shit to ya man. Uh, so yeah. Life I guess. Writers block is gone. But I'm just a lazy fuck so I'm sorry if updates are slow as hell.

I honestly have no clue how you all, yes all 5k of you, (I see you guys) deal with my bullshit. Also speaking of that, HOLY FUCK DUDE. this book does not, in no way shape or form, deserve 5k of you mother fucks reading it, and yet here we are.
Have flowers.
You deserve them.
🌹💐🌷🌺🌸🏵️🌻🌼💮🍁

Kay, I'm gonna stop being annoying now. Bye bye! :)