(7) all the time

I had tried to stop thinking about me and Sam kissing, but it was just so difficult. I really enjoyed it honestly, but I had a house to build and couldn't do that efficiently if I was just thinking about Sam.

I actually didnt really know why he did it exactly, it made me think for a little. I knew he was pretty competitive, mostly in his redstone abilities though. Maybe it was just because he wanted to win the small fight we were having? Would you call that a fight?

Either way, I still had a house to build. I shoved the thought away and continued working on the small cabin I was building. I didn't want it to be too big, but also not too small. I decided that making it slightly bigger than I would have liked it to be was better than being in a very small home.

As a finished up a few bits of furniture on the inside, I slowly started to look around at what I had made. I had a shelf stocked full of books, some enchanted, some just for reading. To the right of that was a crafting table and two furnaces, already cooking some beef for lunch. I had a nice rug that made it feel that much more homey.

I went up the small ladder in the left corner of the room and looked at a nice bedroom I had made. The bed was in the middle, having small tables on either side of it. I also had a small closet that housed some of the clothes Puffy had made for me, along with the creeper hoodie I stole from Sam.
My face heated up slightly at the memory, making me close the closet door.

I walked over to the right of the room and saw the small animal bed I had beside one of the tables. I had a small frown on my face as I thought of how dumb it would be to get a pet. I couldn't take care of it, wouldn't even know how. Yet, I still wanted one so badly. I sighed and climbed back down to the main floor, realizing I forgot to get a couch.

Y/n- "Are you kidding me? Whatever, I'll get one later I guess.."

I mumbled quickly before heading down another bunch of ladders. This room was stocked full of chests, all labeled accordingly. I smiled at all my hard work. Sam would be proud. I climbed back up the ladders and walked outside, feeling the amazing breeze that this new day brought.

I wandered around for a bit, interested in anything and everything. I finally came to more of a stop, looking at a bush with pretty flowers on it. As I was studying the flowers, I heard a small noise come from the bush. Startled, I jumped back a bit, wanting to be safe from whatever was in that bush. I heard it again, this time louder. I was a bit afraid, but understood that the thing was probably just as afraid of me as I was of it.

I slowly reached my hand out, hoping it would come out so I could see what it was. I soon felt a cold nose hit my hand, making me flinch a bit. The creature slowly stepped out of the bush and started to sniff my hand. It was small kitten, very small. It clearly had been out here for while with little food and water, it made me a bit sad to see such an amazing looking cat be left out here to die.

Speaking of how it looks, it was split colors on its face, the right side being a black color while the left being a snowy white. The split down it's face was perfect, going right between it's eyes. The split down the rest of it's body was a little messy, but that was to be expected. It's almost impossible to have a half-and-half cat exactly, even though this cat was very close to that.

It eyes were the thing that surprised me the most though. The eye on its right was an emerald green, very gorgeous color, while the one on the left was a blood red that made me shiver a bit. I was so stunned by how amazing this cat looked, and yet it was left to die out here. I wouldn't let that happen. I had wanted a pet anyway, and I heard that cats are easy to take care of. I slowly picked it up, hoping it didn't bite me. To my surprise, it was a very tame cat, letting me hold it in my arms.

I walked over to my house, cat in hand, ready to make sure this kitty survived. Once I had gotten inside I placed the cat on the rug so I could go get the cat bed from my room. Once I had brought the bed down and laid the cat in it, I started to grab the beef from out of my furnace.

Sure, I had been making this for me to eat, but the cat was more important. As I watched it eat, I thought of what to name it. I thought that if I named it something that was the complete opposite of it that it would be funny. A black and white cat....Aha! Rainbow! I liked that it was an opposite, but I didn't like nameing a cat 'rainbow'.  I tired to say rainbow a few different ways, until I came up with one that I liked.

Y/n- "Reaybow.....ranboo....! Ranboo! Your name can be Ranboo!"

I knew it wasn't an English word, but I liked it anyway. It was the opposite of black and white and it was a good, unique name! I crouched down and pet between Ranboo's ears, earning a small meow as I did so. I giggled at Ranboo as he nudged his head against my hand, wanting more attention. I did so, realizing he probably has never got attention like this in his entire life, I felt obligated to love on the poor thing.

That ending up being me on the floor, cuddling with a very frail and small kitten. I was honestly afraid I would crush the poor thing. A few times he would meow and I would flip out thinking I hurt him, when in reality he just wanted more pats. After a while I had fallen asleep, on the floor, in a very generic outfit, snuggling with my new best friend.

1103 words

A/n:
Yes, ranboo is a cat in this book. If ya don't like it, leave~

Sorry if that sounded rude but I just love the idea of Ranboo being Y/n's pet cat, and, honestly, I'm the author. I can do what I please. Small thing too, that's actually how Ranboo came up with his name I'm pretty sure, just misspronounced 'rainbow', and I think that's hilarious. I honestly really loved writing this chapter lol,  had a lot of fun just focusing on Y/n and such. Now, With that, I hope you all have a lovely day/night!^^