Chapter-1

KAITLYN

"Hello everyone!! I am Kaitlyn Forester, currently 23 years old. This is a great moment for me. I am overwhelmed to be here, standing on this stage. This is a great honour for me that you made me capable of this important award. Being the head girl of this college for almost three years was a golden opportunity."

"Thank you so much to everyone here. I would love to tell you that what I am today is just because of my parents. They supported me a lot."

"Today is my last day in this college. I am a little bit emotional but happy too!! I would love to share this beautiful moment and this award with my parents and my teachers. They are the ones behind all my hard work. Thank you so much, respected teachers, and especially mom and dad."

I spoke with much respect to the important people who made it possible for me. I bowed to everyone sitting in the audience. I came down from the stage, bowed to my teachers and ran to my parents.

They are sitting on the VIP sits, still looking at me emotionally and continuously clapping for my achievement.

I put the award down on the table and hugged my dad.

"Congratulations, my girl," Dad said

"Oops, I made my dad emotional," I said, still hugging him tightly.

"I am so happy for you."

"Me too, thanks Dad" I replied.

"I think you forgot your mom, Kaitlyn." Mom said.

I pulled back from the hug and looked at Mom with puppy eyes. I grinned at her.

"Sorry" I whispered, I immediately hugged her.

"Thank you so much both of you," I said, holding their hands in mine.

"My girl is grown up, Dani" My dad spoke to Mom.

"Dave, we are lucky to have her." Mom said to Dad.

"Mom Dad, come on, it's a moment of happiness. You both gonna make me cry. I don't think you want me to cry." I said

"Yes, of course, we don't. Let's leave, now. Right?" Dad spoke.

"Should we wait for the other winners?" Mom asked.

"I don't think so, you already got our winner," Dad said, patting my head.

Mom smiled and nodded.

We three came out of the award ceremony of the college. We bowed to the principal and left.

We sat in the car and Dad started to drive.

Yes, this is my life. Perfect with my parents.

Yeah, it was my last day in college. I completed college with so much respect. I am emotional but now it's my time to think about my future. It's time that I should think about myself.

I am not a girl to cry over the small thing because I never knew what tears are for. My parents gave me everything which I choose. Every single wish of mine was filled by them with their happiness and their love.