Chapter-9

KAITLYN

It was a peaceful and romantic place. I was sitting in his lap, holding him tight. My arms were around his neck.

My face was engulfed in the crook of his neck and he was patting my head, softly.

"I don't know if this is love?" I heard him saying.

"It's okay, I will wait." I kissed his cheek.

"You are unbelievable"

"Because I love you"

We looked into each other's eyes. He leaned in towards me just to kiss me when...

When...

I heard a loud voice. To protect me I hugged the man behind me.

I closed my eyes and after a long wait, I opened them to see him lying down on the ground.

No! Please!

"Sorry," Just that was the word I could hear before he fainted. His voice was broken and weak.

My world stopped at the time when I saw him like that. Everything was a blur in front of my eyes. The wind around was so clear to hear. The sky above my head was pure blue with no clouds. The cold breeze around me swept through my body freely.

I never thought that this moment will come in my life.

"Robert!"

"Robert, please, get up! Please!"

"You can't leave me. Get up, ROBERT"

__________
__________

"Robert" I shouted as I got up.

Breathing heavily, sweat covering my whole body. I closed my eyes and took deep breaths to calm myself.

I fidget my fingers on the comfortable thing on which I was lying down.

On the bed? I looked around, everything was dark. The silence was the thing that was there.