Chapter-20

KAITLYN

"Who told you to come down?"

"I... Actually..." I stuttered.

He continuously looked at me, for my answer.

"I heard... the... voices."

"Stay in the room."

He said without any emotions and left the place. Thank God! I am safe!

But no wonder when he gets mood swings.

___________
___________

After three days...

I realised that I was gawking at his picture in his workplace. I blinked my eyes several times and looked at the other side.

Yes, again, I entered his workplace. I don't know what always comes to my mind that I dare to go against his orders.

And with god's mercy, there's no call from Anthony these days. I am relaxed about this. Maybe, after all this, he is just thinking to save his life from Robert.

I don't know if I ever imagined my life to be so difficult. I never cried so much but after marrying Robert I knew what crying means.

I don't know if it is true or not but my heart has a soft side for him. Even if he hurts me, I feel like... I don't want to give up on him. Let him get the satisfaction, let him realise what is he doing. The realisation is the biggest sorry.

Suddenly, the door of the room opened. I turned around and saw Robert.

Umm, don't take me wrong but he was looking devilishly handsome. The opened buttons of his coat and the upper buttons of his shirt were open which perfectly showed his muscular figure. He was a bloody mess. His dark black eyes matched his personality. I could agree why every single girl drop her heart over him.

He slowly came to me. Just in a second, he was just too close to me. I don't know why but this time I didn't take aback. I didn't get any clue if he has any intention to hurt me.

I just looked up at him, directly in his eyes. Nothing, nothing was there in his eyes. They were empty. His eyes were unreadable to me.

Suddenly, I felt his arm around my waist. He pulled me closer to which I put my right hand on his chest and left one on his shoulder.

His other hand touched my cheek and he put a strand of hair behind my ear. I closed my eyes to feel the beautiful moment. I closed my eyes more tightly when I felt his lips on mine.

I don't know why but I didn't push him back. I couldn't believe he could kiss me so softly. Slowly, my hand travelled to his coat's label. He didn't stop caressing my cheek and went to my neck.

I was melting down. I should stop this. But... I can't just resist this.

After a second, he started to bite my lower lip but I didn't open my mouth. His tongue demanded the entrance but I refused to open my mouth.

He was tough. How could I think he could kiss me softly? He is a beast.

I tried to push him but he was too strong. My strength was nothing in front of him. I tried to push him with my both hands but he held me more tightly pressing his hand on my waist.