Chapter-19

LUCAS

"That's enough! She is not your property." I slightly raised my voice at him.

He didn't give any intention and started to walk out of the cabin. We were in the mafia office.

"Robert?" I called him.

Is he ignoring me?

"Robert, are you listening?" I said to him.

He didn't pay any attention. I mean, really?

"Robert, think what you want to but you are being a beast with her. Try to understand her...-" I stopped when he turned to me and looked at me with a serious face.

"I didn't ask you how I have to behave with her." He said and started to walk again.

"You are... I mean, seriously? How can you? See, Robert... You need to..." I stopped when he looked at me again.

"Lucas, why do you care about her? She is... nothing to you, right? She is my wife. Let me be, what I am to her."

"What do you mean by care? Umm, yes, fine, I care about her because she is a sister to me."

"Sister?" He smirked at me. "Then do one thing, Lucas. If you want your sister to be okay. Stay away from her."

"Really? Are you threatening me?" I was shocked.

"No, I am not. Just giving a... simple warning." He said.

Before I could say something or understand what he said. He went away from there.

He just makes me stressed with his... Urgh! I am... so done!

I went downstairs and walked towards my car. I sat down in the car and started driving.

____________
____________

ROBERT

Let's just confirm if there is anything like a brother or sister or if they are just...

I went to my car and drove it directly to the house as I entered, I saw her talking to a guard.

I noticed that she was going to stumble from the table and was going to fall when the guard held her. How dare he...

I was already very fed up with the thing going on with Lucas and Kaitlyn and now this!

As they both took a safe distance, the guard left and I saw a smile on her face. She really... don't know what she has done...

I went to her and...

___________
___________

KAITLYN

I slowly opened my eyes with a slight headache because of the medicines, maybe. Kelly's mom gave me some medicines so that my wounds can heal fast.

I slowly sat up on the bed and adjusted my hair. I looked at my arm which was covered with antiseptic. I got up and carefully walked toward the bathroom. I washed my face with cold water and went downstairs for a glass of water.