Chapter-11

KAITLYN

"Robert's bride" Victoria completed the sentence.

At that moment, my breath just stopped.

Robert's bride?

Am I going to marry him? Again? I mean, a real marriage all with vows and....and...everything.

"You said that this a contract marriage and if I make this a real marriage. Then?"
I remembered his words.

Is he going to this? Is he going to marry me?

"So, do you still want any explanation for your wedding?" She laughed, making fun of me.

I don't care if she is nagging me but really? I am a girl who doesn't know about her wedding. This is so stupid of me. I have no idea what's going on around me. If I would have known about it. I should have stopped him but now...I can't do anything. But this all feels it is game. As if he is trying to manipulate me.

Victoria held my hair and started doing some hairstyles and Scarlett started to do my eye makeup.

I closed my eyes and let them do what they were doing. It's somehow relieved that they are not selling me. I will be here. But with Robert as his real wife?

I was so stupid to think that they were going to sell me and...oh, shit! I just...I just blamed Aunt for everything. I blamed her for what she hadn't done ever. Am I for real? Why did I even behave like that? How can I think something like that about her? How can I be so stupid? How am gonna face her? Shit! I couldn't think much but the burden of guilt and regret took over me. I should think before taking a step or speaking something.

I will apologize for this. Of course, she will not forgive me. She trusted me but I broke the trust with my foolish blame. I hate myself for being so stupid.

No! I can't let her go away. I can't let my other mom go. I opened my eyes and tears fall down my cheeks.

"Oh, darling, don't cry. You are ruining your beauty." Scarlett said wiping my tears with tissue paper.

I tried to speak but my mouth was taped.

"Hey, her hairstyle is done!" Victoria exclaimed to her best friend.

I looked in the mirror and saw my hairstyle. Unwillingly I moved my eyes to the other side.

"Oh, that was rude! Don't you like it?" Victoria smiled. "Scarlett open her mouth. Let her speak!"

She removed the tape from my mouth and I took a heavy breath. I was going to call someone but I stopped when Scarlett leaned towards me and put her hands on the armchair, looking into my eyes.

"Dare you to speak! You will regret it." She said to me and looked at her in horror but the anger in me was not going to disappear. I pressed myself back on the chair as she leaned forward.

"Good girl!" Scarlett said, patting my shoulder.

She did my makeover and started to talk to each other. I sat there in silence waiting for someone to come and take me. I know, I can run from here just to save myself but Kelly wants this to happen. I have already ruined it very much. But isn't it a good way to escape? No guards are here, No one is here. I can escape.