Chapter-22

NOBODY'S POV
FLASHBACK <<<

"Robert, do you love me?"

Before he could answer her. She... She... left him. Forever!

"Please... You have to be alive for me. At least, for me. Open your eyes." He took her on his lap and caressed her face which was covered with blood.

He shook her so that she can open her eyes but there was no response.

"Please... At least, for once. Come back to me. Just for a perfect goodbye." As he said that her body slowly started to respond.

"Goodbye! I will always love you, Robert"

____________
____________

His eyes jerked open to remember the cruellest reality.

He lost her! He lost her that day! He lost himself.

She left him in front of his eyes. 

Those memories make him insane.

He just clutched the glass of wine, he was holding. He was already very much drunk.

He closed his eyes and taking a deep breath again opened his eyes. He slowly looked around, he was at his workplace just too fed up with everything going on.

He stood up taking the glass of wine in his hand and he looked at it once and again drank.

"Robert, save me."
"Save me"
"They're killing me"
"They... They... Robert, they will..."

Her words... Her words haunt him. Her crying was the most horrible thing for him.

Remembering everything, he just clutched the glass more. And suddenly, in anger, he smashed the glass on the wall and tighten his hand on the glass pieces.

No pain can hurt him like her crying.

He took aback and left the place to reach his room.

His steps were heavy and he was just trying his best not to lose control. He reached his room and was going to open the door when it suddenly opened with a jerk.

He entered the room and hugged the girl who could be the one to calm him at his worst.

The hug is soft yet tight around her. He didn't know why but he was calm.

Before he could go ahead his memories took him back to his worst and he took aback and looked at Kaitlyn with rage. He didn't say anything to her and walked towards his wardrobe.