𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘

¨🎞

¨🎞

Everyone was finally at the great hall at ten-thirty in the morning. Everyone enjoyed their breakfast except a sleepy Potter, drinking the iced coffee that Dobby made her. She looked like she wanted to shit herself on sight.

"Do we have to do this?" Julienne whined at Hermione again.

"For the last time, yes! This will also be very helpful for your future." Hermione sighed and looked like she was done with her friends.

"Um, Jules, I think Black is glaring at you again," Ron told Julienne while eating his liver pie.

"What's new? He glares at me every day," Julienne said boringly.

Julienne turned her back around, facing Black heir, meeting a glare and a clenched jaw in front of her. Julienne being Julienne, did what any other student was afraid to do; she flipped him off with both hands making his friends laugh at him. Venus gave her a thumbs up making her laugh.

"Honestly, why don't you guys just kiss and makeup all ready to cut the sexual tension off," Ginny said, pointing at Julienne, making Julienne glare at her.

"We've already done it more than once," Julienne murmured to herself.

"I didn't hear you, wha-" Hermione was cut off by the door of the Great Hall to open, revealing the Weasley family, the Malfoys, Nymphadora Tonks, Remus Lupin, Padfoot, Cornelius Fudge, and lastly Amelia Bones.

Julienne rushed to hug Remus. "Moony!" She screamed excitedly. Padfoot barked at Julienne, making her scratch his head while he licked her face. Julienne wiped her face in disgust, scrunching her face. The action made the black dog bark multiple times.

"Don't be such an attention seeker, Padfoot." Julienne rolled her eyes with a smile forming on her face.

Dumbledore finally told everyone to settle down and changed all the tables to couches for everyone to sit on.

"Sirius, I would like you to transform back to your original state." Dumbledore requested.

Sirius finally changed to his original form making everyone scream.

"Kingsley, catch him!" Cornelius and Umbridge ordered Kingsley sternly, making Julienne roll her eyes 'stupid bitch'.

"I'm afraid I won't be able to do that, minister," Kingsley said, and before Umbridge and Cornelius could open their mouths, a loud broken glass sound caught everyone's attention.

Cornelius had looked on the floor, in which there has been damaged glass in the front of him, and checked out a stressful Juliana preserving some other glass plate.

"You didn't give Sirius Black a trial," Julienne said sassily with her arms crossed.

Everyone who didn't know Sirius Black wondered why Julienne was defending the guy who 'murdered her parents'.