𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃

¨🎞

¨🎞

Julienne is having a wonderful time spending her detention with Lockhart. If wonderful means having to hear Lockhart boast himself and how amazing he is then...sure.

Lockhart: Julienne, Julienne, Julienne.

Julienne groans to herself quietly and rolls her eyes at blonde teacher. She's had enough of hearing him.

Lockhart: Can you possibly imagine a better way of serving detention than helping me to answer my fan mail?

Julienne: No.

"He's so annoying." Daphne complained at the screen.

"Tell us something we don't know, Daph." Venus rolled her eyes. She hated Lockhart so much she barely attended the class.

Lockhart laughs at her as if she was making a hilarious joke. Julienne looks at him dead in the eyes making him stop.

Lockhart: Fame is a fickle friend, Julienne. Celebrity is as celebrity does; remember that.

Julienne: And you'd relate bec-

"Did you know?" Hermione asked making people around then curious due to the lack of context.

"I honestly don't remember...." Julienne scratched her head and smiles at her best friend.

"Of course you don't." Hermione rolled her eyes. It was a very Julienne thingy her to do.

Julienne was about to make a comeback till a whisper-like voice cuts her off.

Voice: Come......to me.

"What was that?"

"What the fuck!"

"Weird."

"That's what you heard?" Hermione and Ron asked Julienne, making her nod.

Julienne looks around wanting to know where the voice came from. Lockhart decided it was good to talk more, making Julienne cut off her trance.

Lockhart: Julienne?

Julienne: Fuck, I'm sorry? I thought I heard something.

"You swear a lot." Remus pointed out.

"Really? Didn't know." Julienne gave him a bored look. The amount of times she was scolded by him due to the swearing to the point where she doesn't care anymore. All it took was a cup of hot chocolate to make him forget about everything.

Lockhart: You probably just heard my charming voice, don't worry girl. Also I must say do watch your language. I wouldn't want to entertain you more with my presence in future detentions.

Julienne looks around trying to find a way to leave. She's been so tempted to leave since quidditch practice ended.

Julienne: Professor as much as I enjoy your presence, don't you think I've been here for a long time. My hands are getting tired and I'm exhausted.