𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐒

¨🎞

¨🎞

Mrs. Weasley picks up a pot from the mantel.

"Oh god." Julienne groaned and smacked her forehead. They were gonna see her fail at traveling using floo powder.

Mrs. Weasley: You first, Julienne dear

"No, not me first." Julienne shook her head violently, making Cassian laugh at Julienne's antics.

Mrs. Weasley offers Julienne a flowerpot. At the bottom is a layer of very soft dust. Julienne frowns in confusion.

Ron: But Julienne's never traveled by Floo powder before, Mum.

Julienne: Floo Powder? That sounds familiar.

"Why did it sound familiar?" Ron asked.

"I don't remember... I think Niko was explaining it to me, but I started to zone out." Julienne shrugged her shoulders.

"Well, he's probably boring if you zoned out while talking to him," Astro said with jealousy in his tone. Venus slapped Astro's arm as a warning.

"I zone out when you-" Julienne blushed and stopped herself from continuing the sentence, almost exposing the both of them.

"When he?" Ginny asked.

"Yah Julienne, when I what?" Astro leaned forward, placing his chins on his hand, which was on top of his thigh.

"When you... fuck off!" Julienne faced the screen, not wanting to deal with her awkward self anymore.

"Who's Niko again?" Sirius whispered in Remus's ear.

"The boy she met at the park," Remus whispered back, who was focusing on the screen.

"Oh yeah...."

"Wait... A boy?!"

Mrs. Weasley: Oh, well, you go first, Ron. So that Julienne can see how it's done. Yes. If you go. That's it

Ron: Diagon Alley!

Ron disappears.

Mrs. Weasley: You see? It's quite easy, dear. Don't be afraid. Come on. Come on. If you go. That's it. Mind your head. That's right. Now, take your Floo powder. That's it, very good. Now, don't forget to speak very, very clearly.

Julienne: Diagonally.

"Pathetic, you can't even say 2 words, right." Astro tutted, who had a smirk on his face.

"Pathetic that you can't ever make a girl feel good, right." Julienne snarked, making Astro grit his teeth.

"Funny because when you-" Astro cursed himself mentally for falling for the same mistake Julienne did.

"When she?" Daphne asked.

"Yah Astro, When I what?" Julienne mocked Astro with the same sentence he used against her.