𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘

¨🎞

¨🎞

The next day, in the streets of London. Julienne and Hagrid are in the underground tube. Julienne is reading her letter wanting to know what she will be buying.

Julienne: First-year students will require: three sets of work robes, one wand.

Julienne turns to Hagrid.

Hagrid: Essential bit of equipment, Julienne

Julienne: One pair of dragon-hide gloves? What the fuck is that!?

Julienne turns to Hagrid again.

Julienne: Hagrid, do they mean for a real dragon?

Hagrid: Well, they don't mean for a penguin, do they? Heh. Crikey, but not a dragon.

Julienne: But you like a dragon?

Hagrid: Fast and misunderstood beasts, Julienne. Fast and misunderstood.

Julienne: Brilliant!

"You and your dragons." Hermione rolled her eyes, staring at a cheeky Julienne.

Hagrid suddenly eyes a woman, and then he nods. The woman returns to reading her paper. In the next scene, Hagrid and Julienne are walking down the streets.

Julienne: All students must be equipped with one standard size two pewter cauldron and may bring an owl, a cat, or a toad if they desire. Could we find all this in London?

Hagrid: If you know where to go.

They walk towards a corner store, and as they get closer, the sign above it has "The Leaky Cauldron" magically appearing. They enter the Leaky Cauldron. There was music and several patrons that were speaking to each other.

Tom: Ah, Hagrid! The usual, I presume?

Hagrid: No thanks, Tom. I'm on official Hogwarts business today. Just helping young Julienne here buy his school supplies.

Tom: Bless my soul. It's Julienne Potter

"Oh god," Julienne mutters, making Severus give her a questioning look at her expression.

The pub immediately goes silent, and everyone notices. A man comes up and shakes Julienne's hand.

"I've never heard the pub so quiet before." A Gryffindor said making everyone agree.

Man: Welcome back, Ms. Potter, welcome back.

A witch comes up and shakes Julienne's hand, as well.

Witch: Doris Crockford, Ms. Potter. I can't believe I'm meeting you at last.

Severus rolls his eyes. 'Just like her father.' He thought bitterly.

A man in robes with a turban on his head appears. It is Professor Quirrell.

Quirrell: Julienne P-potter. C-can't tell you how pleased I am to meet you.

Hagrid: Hello, Professor. I didn't see you there. Julienne, this is Professor Quirrell. He'll be your Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts.

The golden trio glared at the screen, which didn't get unnoticed by Astro.

Julienne: Oh, nice to meet you.

Julienne puts out his hand, offering a handshake with Quirrell. But he looks at Julienne's head and hesitatingly refuses.

Quirrell: F-fearfully fascinating subject. N-not that you need it, e-eh, Potter? Hehe.

"Why is he stuttering?" A second-year asked.

Hagrid: Yes, well, must be going now. Lots to buy. Heh

Julienne: Goodbye

Julienne takes out a mini alcohol bottle and pours it all over her hands.

Julienne: Germs.

"Honestly, you have a big problem with hygiene," Ron said dramatically.

"I just like being organized and clean. What about it?" Julienne challenged, making Ron raise his hands defensively.

The two leave into a back room winery in front of a brick wall.

Hagrid: See, Julienne, you're famous!

Julienne: But why am I famous, Hagrid? All those people back there, how is it they know who I am?

"You really didn't know?" Pansy Parkinson asked.

"Nope." Julienne simply said, shaking her head.

Hagrid: I'm not exactly sure I'm the right person to tell you that, Julienne.

Hagrid taps the brick wall clockwise with his umbrella. The blocks then magically shift and open up to reveal a hidden, busy street called Diagon Alley.

Many students had a twinkle in their eye as they remembered their first time at Diagon Alley.

Hagrid: Welcome, Julienne, to Diagon Alley.

Julienne grins broadly as they step into the street and walk down it. An owl screeches.

Hagrid: Here's where you'll get your quills and ink, and over there all your bits and bobs for doing your wizardry.

Julienne is amazed as they pass by shops and owls and bats. The camera pans on a broom store, where a group of boys is crowded around a shiny broom.

Boy: It's a world-class racing broom. Look at it, it's the new Nimbus 2000! It's the fastest model yet.

"Didnt you get that on your first year?" Cassian pointed at the screen, eating a whole entire bowl of candy.