𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐀𝐓

¨🎞

¨🎞

It is the middle of the night at Hogsmeade station. The educate blows its whistle and pulls out of doors the station. Hagrid walks alongside the aspect aisle with a lantern.

People, in their robes, begin pouring out of the train.

Hagrid: Right, then! First years! This way, please! Come on, now, don't be shy! Come on now, hurry up!

Julienne and Ron, now in their robes, walk up to Hagrid.

Hagrid: Hello, Julienne.

Julienne: Hey, Hagrid.

Ron: Whoaa!

Hagrid: Right then. This way to the boats! Come on, now, follow me.

Later, many boats are plugging across a vast lake, where up ahead, a vast castle, known as the Hogwarts Castle, can be seen. People are in awe.

All the students looked at the screen with smiles and a twinkle in their eyes. They always thought Hogwarts was the prettiest place in the whole world.

Ron: Wicked!

--

They continue on further towards the castle. Later on, the first-year students walk into the castle and up the staircase. Professor McGonagall is waiting. She taps her fingers on a stone railing and then goes to the top of the stairs to greet the newcomers.

"Minnie!"

"Black, Potter, Lupin!"

McGonagall: Welcome to Hogwarts. Now, in a few moments, you will pass through these doors and join your classmates. But before you can take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Now while you're here, your home will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you house points. Any rule-breaking, and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup.

Julienne looked at her as a saint while a scared-looking boy called Neville Longbottom spots his toad sitting near McGonagall. He jumps forward.

"I'm so in love with Minnie." Julienne happily sighed while admiring the screen.

"Ms. Potter!" McGonagall rubbed her temple.

"Jokes on you Bambi, she rejects everyone." Sirius mockingly patted her back.

"Not me, though. We hung out at the three broomsticks." Julienne smiled smugly as if she had won the actual lottery.

"Ms. Potter, that was supposed to be a secret!"

"Sorry, Minnie!

Sirius looked at both of them with jealousy, and a mouth dropped.

"That's right, keep your mouth open and swallow my brilliant victory." Julienne flipped her hair.