𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐄𝐘𝐒

¨🎞

¨🎞

That stormy night, a tall house on a rock island somewhere out at sea. The Dursleys, including Julienne, have moved there due to the chaos with the letters.

The family is sleeping, with Julienne on the cold, dirt floor and Dudley sleeping on a sofa. Julienne has drawn a birthday cake which reads, Happy Birthday Julienne. Julienne looks at Dudley's watch, which beeps at 12:00.

Julienne: Make a wish, Julienne.

"This is so sad." Mrs. Weasley said with tears trying to break out.

Julienne mentally cursed herself. She hated the pity looks. Scratch the word hated; she loathed the pity looks. It made her feel weak, not that anyone would know except a certain Slytherin she found annoying.

He understood her; he always did and that's what she found annoying. Why couldn't it be something she didn't hate. Why couldn't it be someone she didn't hate? Why did it have to be person she detested!

Julienne blows the dusk on the the dirty floor; suddenly, the door thumps, in sync with the thunder flashing. Julienne jumps. The door beats again, and Dudley and Julienne jump up and back away. Julienne hides behind a wall, and Dudley cowers on a windowsill. Petunia and Vernon appear, with Vernon holding a double-barrel gun.

Vernon: Who's there? Ahh!

The door bangs again and then falls down, and a giant man appears. As he comes into the clear lighting, he is revealed to be Hagrid.

Hagrid: Sorry 'bout that.

"Hagrid!" Students who liked Hagrid cheered.

"Why do they have guns in front of kids?" Hermione said at the screen?

"What a gun?" A Ravenclaw pureblood asked.

"It's a weapon created that could you with a blink of an eye." Hermione said, still not liking the gun near her best friend.

Prejudiced purebloods scrunched their nose in disgust. How can muggles possibly do that, they're nothing but useless beings!

Hagrid puts the door back up. Vernon is aiming his gun at Hagrid.

Vernon: I demand that you leave at once, sir! You are breaking and entering!

As Petunia quietly gasps in fear, Hagrid grabs the gun and bends it upwards.

Hagrid: Dry up, Dursley, you great prune.

The gun fires upwards, blasting a hole in the ceiling, causing the two to shriek in fear. Hagrid notices Dudley.

Hagrid; Now, where is Julienne?

Julienne reveals herself.

Julienne: Hello, I'm Julienne!