𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇

¨🎞

Outside in the courtyard, daytime. Oliver and Julienne appear, carrying a trunk. They put it down.

Oliver: Quidditch is easy enough to understand. Each time has seven players, 3 chasers, 2 beaters, 1 keeper, and a seeker. That's you. There are three kinds of balls.

Julienne opened her mouth. "That's what she-" but closed it when Hermione was looking at her.

Oliver picks up a red one.

Oliver: This one's called the Quaffle. Now, the chasers handle the Quaffle and try to put it through one of those three hoops.

Oliver points to the hoops in the Quidditch pitch in the distance.

Oliver: The keeper, that's me, defends the hoops.

Oliver throws the ball to Julienne.

Oliver: With me so far?

Julienne throws back the ball to Oliver.

Julienne: I think so. What are those?

Julienne points to two squirming chained-down balls.

Oliver: You better take this.

Oliver hands Julienne a small bat. He bends down and releases one ball. With an angry growl, it flies off into the air. The boy and girl watch it.

"The ball is so hot."

"I'm sorry?"

"Go touch some grass."

"And I thought Julienne was weird," Ron whispered to his friends.

Oliver: Careful now, it's comin' back.

The ball comes whizzing down, and Julienne cracks at it with the bat. The ball soars off through a statue, surprisingly without damaging it.

"Good Job Bambi!" Sirius cheered while clapping his hands

"Not-"

"-Bad Jules."

Oliver: Eh, not bad, Potter, you'd make a fair beater...Uh-oh

The ball zooms down, and Oliver grabs it, wriggling to get it back in the box. He succeeds and is out of breath.

"Whenever we get punished, we have to be the one to put back the bludger." Julienne commented

Julienne: What is that?

Oliver: Bludger. Nasty little buggers. But you are the Seeker, and the only thing I want you to worry about is this...the Golden Snitch.

Oliver hands Julienne a walnut-sized golden ball.

Julienne: I like this ball.

Oliver: Ah, you like it now. Just wait. It's wicked fast and damns near impossible to see.

Julienne: What do I do with it?

Oliver: You catch it...before the other team's Seeker. You notice this. The game is over. You catch this, Potter, and we win.

The ball flutters out two delicate wings and jumps into the air. Julienne keeps an eye on it.

Julienne: Whoa.

"I was so amazed." Julienne snorted while looking at her past self on the screen.

Flitwick is very short and is standing on many books to make up for his stature and see his class.