𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

¨🎞

¨🎞

"You know what, Hermione." Julienne started with mischief flowing in her eyes.

"What now, Jules?" Hermione sighed.

"I think I should just glare at some hot guy?" Julienne simply said.

"Why?" Hermione asked, rolling her eyes.

"Well because if I glare at the hot guy he'll think that I don't like him which automatically makes him hate me. Then we'll both become enemies and along our bickering we'll start being in love and become a hot couple and if I'm lucky I get the knife to the throat trope." Julienne exhaled after saying everything in one breath.

Ginny snorted and choked on her pumpkin juice, Hermione looked like she wanted to kill herself at the moment, and Ron just stared at her weirdly while chewing on his chicken.

"What's funny?" Julienne asked Ginny with a slight serious tone in her voice.

"Your stupidity." Ginny said, continuing to drink her pumpkin juice.

"Choke on your stupid juice." Julienne frowned at the redhead girl, who was giving her a sloppy smile.

"I think all of this came from the chocolate you ate this morning." Ron swallowed his chicken.

"Honestly Julienne if you just study for your owls instead of reading your books that will help you learn nothing then you wouldn't have to be moping around at twelve am in the morning." Hermione scolded Julienne like she was caught stealing a cookie from the jar.

"It's not my fault that pink toad gives us useless homework that helps me learn nothing. I'm too bloody brilliant for that kind of homework." Julienne flipped her thick raven hair hair.

"Would it kill you to at least read one page of transfiguration instead of your useless books." Hermione begged.

"How dare you insult my books! Leave me and my smut books alone and plus I need my daily smut to keep me living in this awful world." Julienne said dramatically, making Ginny as red as her hair from all the laughing while Ron looked confused.

"What does smut mea-" Ron was supposed to ask something but was cut off by a note falling off the ceiling.

Everyone became silent while looking at the note falling off the ceiling. Dumbledore picked up the note from the air. Dumbledore cleared his throat and read the note.

Dear Headmaster Dumbledore and everyone from 1996,

I will be sending you movies of the life of Julienne Potter to help all of you fix the future of the wizarding world.

These movies will help you prevent deaths and horrible events in the incoming future. You should all be in the great hall by exactly twelve pm as there will be guests arriving from outside of Hogwarts. These movies will also help Julienne and her friends to get all the answers they've been looking for since the start.

from,

unknown

Dolores Umbridge looked like she had just won a million galleon lottery. The silence broke down to whispers and murmurs. The golden trio looked a bit nervous and looked at each other. Everyone will find out about all the chaos and dangerous shit they've been doing since the start of first year. While the golden trio were having a serious conversation a certain dark haired slytherin was glaring at the dark haired girl.

The glaring was cut off when Blaise and Theo thought it'd be funny to nudge and tease Astro.

"What are you doing? Are you trying to burn her with your glaring?" Theo asked dramatically, making Astro roll his eyes.

"Leave Astro alone, he just doesn't want his little girlfriend to get hurt." Daphne teased making Venus laugh.

"She's not my girlfriend." Astro snapped, making everyone (bar Draco) snicker.

"You guys would look cute together though!" Venus pointed out, placing her index finger in front of his face.

"Obviously Astro has bigger standards than a filthy half bre-" Draco drawled but was cut off by Astro's glaring that said if you continue that sentence I'll make sure you're dead.

"Fuck off! Don't call my hot best friend that, you blonde ferret." Venus bumped into Draco's shoulder making him grunt.

"All right everyone go back to your common room and dorms everyone will meet up here by twelve pm to watch the movies." Dumbledore said loudly

" Dumbledore said loudly