𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒

¨🎞

¨🎞

The next night, Julienne, Ron, Hermione, and Draco are led to Hagrid's hut by Mr. Filch.

Filch: A pity they let the old punishments die. There was time detention would find you hanging by your thumbs in the dungeons. God, I miss the screaming.

"He should be fired by this Dumbledore." Amelia Bones narrowed her eyes at Dumbledore.

Draco gulps, and Hermione rushes by.

Filch: You'll be serving detention with Hagrid tonight. He's got a little job to do inside the dark forest.

"In the forest?!"

"Isn't that too far?!"

"Minnie, that's too far! They were only first years."

"I didn't know what I was thinking." McGonagall sighed heavily.

"It's okay, Minnie. I like going in the dark forest!" While looking at the screen, Julienne gleefully said, recalling all the fun memories she had in the dark forest. Julienne was so concentrated on recalling her memories she didn't realize what she had just said.

"I mean-"

"Detention Ms. Potter." It wasn't a lie when people say McGonagall favored Julienne as it was very obvious. She always knew Julienne would be the one to break the rules, like the number of times she had to babysit Julienne when she was a baby.

"Don't forget to bring the cookies and milk! It's a date, Minnie!" Julienne loved Mcgonagall like a mother she never had. She saw her as a mother figure and someone who would catch her when she fell.

Hagrid appears with a crossbow. He sniffles.

Filch: A sorry lot this, Hagrid. Oh, good God, man, you're not still on about that bloody dragon, are you?

Hagrid sniffs and sighs.

Hagrid: Norbert's gone. Dumbledore sent him off to Romania to live in a colony.

Hermione: Well, that's good, isn't it? He'll be with his own kind

Hagrid: Yeah, but what if he doesn't like Romania?

Filch rolls his eyes.

Hagrid: What if the other dragons are mean to him? He's only a baby, after all.

"You could always visit Hagrid. I'm sure Norberta misses you, you know." Charlie comforted Hagrid, making him smile. The thought of him being able to see the first-ever dragon he has ever hatched made him erupt fireworks in his stomach due to excitement.

Filch: Oh, for God's sake, pull yourself together, man. You're going into the forest, after all. Got to have your wits about you

Draco: The forest? I thought that was a joke! We can't go in there. Students aren't allowed. And there are...