𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐁𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐘

¨🎞

¨🎞

"Are we gonna ignore the fact you guys have been hanging out since the second year?" Venus pointed at both Julienne and Astro.

"Yes!" They both said the same thing.

"Stop copying me!"

"No, you stop copying me!"

"Ugh!"

"Seems like friends to me," Blaise said, sipping his butterbeer.

While everyone was shocked, they decided to calm down except for both of their friends.

"We're not friends!" Julienne and Astro screamed at the same time. Again! The two glared at each other, still not over their fight.

"She's a bitch!" Astro pointed at her.

"He's a dick!" Julienne pointed at him.

"I definitely have one." Astro turned to face her with a smug smile.

"A small one, yeah," Julienne sassily said, putting both hands on her hips.

"Stop!" Hermione shouted at both of them.

"Shut-" Astro started, but the glare Julienne was giving made him shut his mouth and face away.

"How about you two talk about this after the movie?" Dumbledore suggested.

Everyone decided to sit down and not talk anymore. Draco looked like he shitted his pants. While Theo and Blaise were making jokes about Astro and Julienne making Astro glare at the both of them.

'My cousin...date her?!' Draco thought weirdly.

'A disgrace to the Black name, I'm sure his mother would love to hear this.' Lucius smiled maliciously.

Astro was looking at Lucius, and he knew what Lucius was thinking about. Lucius was gonna snitch on him to his mother. The thing is, his mother is gone. Astro smirked to himself while looking at his hands. Maybe there was one thing he hadn't told Julienne.

One thing he's been wanting to let out.

One thing.

'Oh, uncle Lucy, you haven't been in contact with her for months,' Astro tsked.

Professor Sprout is seen walking inside the Green House, filled with a bunch of students talking.

Sprout: Morning, everyone.

Professor Sprout taps her wand to get all her students' attention.

Sprout: Good Morning, everyone!

Everyone: Good morning, Professor Sprout!

Sprout: Welcome to Greenhouse Three, second year. Gather around, everyone. Today we're going to re-pot Mandrakes!