𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖

¨🎞

¨🎞

Petunia and Dudley watch as Vernon drills bars into Julienne's bedroom window.

"They placed bars on your window?!" Sirius and Remus roared. Julienne looked like she wanted to piss on the floor.

'They treated her like how he treated me.' Severus thought.

"I thought you were joking when you said something about the bars." Molly slowly told Ron and looked at Julienne sympathetically.

"I-it was true, but that's all right! It's gone now!" Julienne faked a laugh.

'Make sure to burn and kill the Dursley's got it' Astro made a mental note in his head. Astro was raging; he was already thinking of ways on how to kill all three of them. If someone had heard his thoughts swimming around his head, people would've thought he was insane and deranged; then again, he is a Black, and all Blacks are psychos.

Vernon: You're never going back to that school. You're never going to see those freaky friends of yours again. Never!

Julienne: As if those silly bars are gonna stop you stupid prat!

"Yeah! You tell that stupid walrus, Jules!" Zylo shouted excitedly, who quickly changed his demeanor and went back to being serious.

"I knew you loved me, my love," Julienne smirked as if she had won a quidditch match. Astro glared at Zylo when he heard why Julienne called him.

Later that evening, as Julienne is asleep in bed, he hears what sounds like a car engine outside. Waking up and putting on her glasses, she gets out of bed and walks to the window.

Looking out the window, she sees a strange object moving through the sky. As she looks, the object appears to be a shooting star before turning into two light beams.

"Woah!"

"What is that?!"

A turquoise Ford Anglia car flies to Julienne's bedroom window, then turns to the right as Julienne and Hedwig silently watch. In the Ford Anglia is Ron, accompanied by his older twins, Fred and George.

"Oh, my Merlin!" Molly shrieked.

"Mom, we are-" George started.

"-fine." Fred continued.

"It was-" George shrugged carelessly.

"-no big" Fred waved it off nonchalantly.

"Deal!" They both said at the same time.

Ron: Hiya, Julienne.

Julienne: Ron, Fred, George, what the fuck are you all doing here?

Ron: Rescuing you, of course. Now, come on. Get your trunk!

Eventually, Julienne gets dressed, packs her Hogwarts trunk with some clothes, books, pajamas, uniforms, and other necessities, shuts it closed, and locks it.