𝐖𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐃'𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐒

¨🎞

¨🎞

Ron: Trevor, shh! Go, you shouldn't be here!

Neville appears behind a chair.

Neville: Neither should you. You're sneaking out again, aren't you?

"Leave them, alone mate!" A fifth-year Hufflepuff harshly asked.

"Hey, leave him alone, you cunt!" Julienne sneered at the Hufflepuff. Neville gave Julienne a thankful look.

"Only I can bully Neville puff." Julienne glared at the 5th year Hufflepuff. Neville flushed red at the nickname Julienne gave her in third grade.

"I thought we were over that name," Neville muttered, who was covering his face.

Flashback

"You know Neville, you shouldn't be kind to people who step on you." Julienne was now on Ron's bed eating a tub of ice cream with an oversized black hoodie from Astro and with a face mask all over her face.

"I agree with Julienne." Dean nodded at Julienne's who was braiding Julienne's soft raven hair. Dean slapped Ron's hand, who was trying to braid Julienne's hair. Keyword "trying."

"Well, I think if I try to be kind to people, they'll also be kind to me back." Neville crossed his arms as he was eating some muggle candy Julienne had bought.

"You're such a Neville puff," Julienne smirked while stuffing to check to see if her face mask was dry.

"A Neville pu-"

"Shut up, Ronnie, just continue braiding my hair." Julienne stuffed Ron's mouth with ice cream and laughed at Neville's face, who was blushing.

Julienne: Now, Neville, listen. We were-

Neville: No! I won't let you!

Neville stands.

Neville: You'll get Gryffindor in trouble again! I-I'll fight you.

Neville holds out his fists.

Julienne: Hey! Punching that Slytherin only cost us 5 points!

"Should've been more." Astro touched his right eye, remembering the bruise he had after receiving that punch.

Ron: And 7 detentions!

Julienne: And 7 detentions! It's not my fault Black was annoying

'Annoying, huh?' Astro raised a brow.

'It's true' Julienne smiled but not as big as the one she normally gives him in private. The image of the blonde girl still kissing his neck keeps coming back in her head and makes her mood go down.