𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖

¨🎞

¨🎞

The Weasleys and Julienne are rushing to get to 9 3/4. Everyone was packed and ready to go to Hogwarts.

Arthur: Fred, George, and Percy, you first.

The three redheads run across the barrier pushing their carts with them. Soon Ginny, Molly, and Arthur run through the barrier leaving Julienne and Ron alone in the train station.

"Why do I have a feeling something bad is gonna happen?" Sirius asked.

"Well, that's because I'm Julienne." Julienne simply said, making people around her laugh.

Julienne: You first.

Ron: Why me? I was first last year!

Julienne: Just do it, carrot top.

Ron grunts but runs through the barrier, but what shocks both of them is Ron banging himself through the impenetrable barrier, making him tumble. Julienne watches the scene unfold, making her snicker.

"So I was right." Sirius grinned.

"Happens once a year." Remus started making Sirius pout at him.

'Fuck him and his cute-looking face.' Remus mentally cursed himself.

Ron: Stop laughing, you idiot.

Julienne: Didn't know you were a gymnast, Ron.

Ron: Shut u-

"What happened?" A first-year student asked.

"Just keep watching."

Random man: Oi! What do you two think you're doing?

Julienne: Sorry sir, my friend here lost control of the trolley.

Ron: Stop smiling, idiot, we can't get through the barrier.

"How is that possible?" Amelia Bones questioned. Everyone was also questioning the same thing.

"You'll find out soon, Madame Bones." Julienne charmingly said, making Amelia smile at her.

"Can't lie, mate. Julienne Potter can be charming when she wants to." Theo said.

"Of course, she's charming. She's my best friend." Venus boasted.

"Your ego is also as big as hers," Astro said, popping popcorn in his mouth.

"Not as big as yours, though." Venus winked, throwing a chip at him.

Julienne: Oh fuck! You're totally right. We are so totally gonna get a beating from Hermione.

"You guys get one from her like every day." Ginny chuckled.

"And all the reasons are reasonable." Hermione calmly started making Julienne pout at her best friend.