𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐓

¨🎞

¨🎞

A door opens and closes. On the other side, there is a vast, empty room with a large mirror in the center, known as the Mirror of Erised. Julienne appears and walks over to the mirror. In the reflection, she sees two people, Julienne's late parents, James and Lily Potter.

Sirius closed his eyes to stop the tears from coming out of his eyes. Remus grabbed Sirius's hands and placed them on his. "It's okay, Padfoot. Our friends would've wanted us to move on.

Julienne: Mum?

Lily nods and smiles.

Julienne: Dad?

Some students gave her sads, which made Astro glare at the ground. 'Fake pity. Pathetic.'

James nods and smiles. Julienne reaches out to touch them but only gets the mirror. Then, her mother puts her hand on his shoulder. She puts her own hand on his own shoulders as if trying to feel her there.

Back in the boy's dormitory in Gryffindor tower, Julienne comes whipping in, invisible.

"How do you know where Ron's dorm is?" Sirius turned to Julienne.

"Erm...lucky guess?" Julienne rubbed the back of her neck.

Julienne: Ron! You've really got to see this! Ron! You've got to see this!

Julienne pulls back the covers. Ron wakes up.

Julienne: Ron, Ron, come on. Get out of bed!

Ron: Why?

Julienne: There's something you've got to see. Now, come on!

Back in the room, Julienne and Ron appear as if magically, and Julienne runs to the mirror.

Julienne: Come on. Come. Come look, it's my parents!

Ron: I only see me.

Julienne moves over.

Julienne: Look in properly. Go on. Stand there. There. You see them, don't you? That's my dad.

Ron: That's me! Only, I'm ahead, boy...and I'm holding the Quidditch cup! And bloody hell, I'm Quidditch Captain too! I look good. Julienne, do you think this mirror shows the future?

Julienne: How can it? Both my parents are dead.

"Oh, Bambi." Sirius gave her a side hug which she complied.

Julienne smiles sadly. One day, in the Great Hall where most of the students, particularly the Weasleys, are eating, Julienne sits in front of the fireplace.

George: Do you like yours, Ron?

Ron turns to Julienne, who is still sitting in front of the fireplace, which is very quiet.