𝐃𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐘'𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

¨🎞

¨🎞

It is a quiet summer evening in Surrey. Julienne Potter is in her bedroom looking at the picture book that Rubeus Hagrid gave her at the end of her first year at Hogwarts. She looks at the picture of her as a baby with her parents, then turns the page to look at a picture of her with her closest friends, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger; she then hears her owl Hedwig chirping and hooting in her cage.

Hedwig nibbles at her lock, squawking loudly.

"Poor owl," Luna said sadly, not noticing a certain Slytherin girl looking at her.

Daphne nudged the girl making Venus glared at the blonde.

"What?!" Venus grumpily said.

"You're staring at her a little too long." Daphne teased, a growing smirk crippled up her face.

"fuck off, daph."

Julienne: I can't let you out, Hedwig. I'm not allowed to use magic outside of school. Besides, if Uncle Vernon--

Vernon shouts angrily from downstairs.

Vernon: Julienne Potter!

She glances down the floor then looks at Hedwig before closing her book and going downstairs.

"You're in trouble again."

"When am I not ever in trouble?"

Julienne: Now you've done it.

In the kitchen, Petunia is working on a cake as Julienne enters.

Petunia: He's in there, Vernon.

Julienne enters the living room, where Uncle Vernon is getting Dudley dressed up.

Vernon: I'm warning you. If you can't control that bloody bird, it'll have to go.

"You have to go." Sirius glared at the screen.

Julienne looked at him in amusement while listening to Cassian rant something about 'Vernon being an ugly pig.'

Julienne: But she's bored. If I could only let her out for... an hour or two.

Vernon: So you can send secret messages to your freaky little friends? No, sir.

"You're the only freak here." Ron and Ginny shouted, earning giggles from students. Ron and Ginny gave each other a hi-five with a smirk on their faces.

Julienne: But I haven't had any messages from any of my friends. Not one. All summer.

Dudley bumps Julienne harshly.

Dudley: Who would want to be friends with you?

Julienne: And who'd want to be friends with a stupid cunt like you?