𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐌𝐘 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑

¨🎞

¨🎞

There she was, Julienne Potter with a black tank top and some grey sweatpants on at twelve in the morning. She was holding her wand with a Lumos spell casting on it. She was rushing as she was a couple minute late.

Julienne had a lot of things in her mind, whether things would get a bit personal with Astro or will it just be them ending up in the room of requirements being distracted from the whole world. She hoped it was the second as she did not want to talk to him about what he saw hours ago, but she knew it was ninety-nine percent the first one.

Julienne was confused; she didn't understand why she would always listen to Astro. It's not like she likes him or anything. They were just friends or acquaintances or acquaintances who have had sex every fucking night since their 4th year.

It's like he had this effect on her and not in a good way. They weren't butterflies in her stomach where she got all giddy and sappy, she definitely did not feel like some teenage girl crushing for the first time in her life, and she most definitely doesn't get fireworks every time they kiss.

It's funny because she actually thought the feeling was stupid and pathetic. Sirius used to tell stories about how her father used to ask her mom every day and told her how in love he was with her. Julienne never understood the feeling of love romantically. She thought it was just some great distraction from all the shit she's been going through.

She never understood why Astro had this unreadable effect on her. It was like poison going through her body every time she touched him. The way he gripped her hips every time she teased and taunted him. The way he wrapped her neck with his big hands every time he lost his temper because she loved seeing him mad. She enjoyed seeing him lose, she enjoyed seeing him suffer, she enjoyed seeing him demented, she enjoyed watching him begging for her, and that's the thing.

She enjoyed it.

And so did he.

But all joys come to an end, especially with their big egos.

The number of times they have fought. The number of times they had made each other mad that rage was always filling their bodies every time they saw each other. The amount of stress they took out of each other every night time. The number of distractions they did just to get each other out of their minds. Yet, they still can't get their hands off each other.

It was pathetic.

Really

Really

Fucking pathetic.

There she was, now climbing the stairs trying to get to the top of the astronomy tower. She was nervous and really fucking nervous. So many thoughts were going through her head. At last, she arrived trying her hardest to breathe normally and was panting a lot.