𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒

¨🎞

¨🎞

King's Cross Station. Upon a crossing bridge, Julienne walks beside Hagrid with her baggage, equipment, and Hedwig cart. A couple looks at Hagrid suspiciously.

Hagrid: What're you looking at?

Hagrid then checks the watch.

Hagrid: Blimey, is that the time? Sorry, Julienne, I'm gonna have to leave you. Dumbledore'll be wanting his- well, he'll be wanting to see me. Now, uh, your train leaves in 10 minutes. Here's your ticket

"You're not gonna leave her there, are you?" McGonagall worriedly asked.

Hagrid hands the train ticket.

Hagrid: Stick to it, Julienne, that's very important. Stick to your ticket

Julienne looks at her ticket.

Julienne: Platform 9¾? But, Hagrid, there must be a mistake. This says Platform 9¾. There's no such thing...is there?

"You left her there!" McGonagall says, shrieking, making Hagrid blush.

"It's okay, Minnie; my brilliance found a way." Julienne cheekily said.

"Ms. Potter, please do not call me Minnie." McGonagall scolded her lips twitching with amusement.

"Sure...Minnie." Julienne placed her hand under her chin to admire her Mother figure.

She loved professor Mcgonagall as she has been the only one there for her since her first year.

Julienne looks up, but we now see Hagrid has vanished, and Julienne is alone with his cart. Julienne is walking down the lane between trains. A man rushes by.

Man: Sorry

Julienne sees a guard.

"You're not gonna ask a guard, are you?" A Ravenclaw asked.

"No, I'm not that stupid." Julienne squinted her eyes.

"You still are." Hermione said, making Julienne dramatically gasped and "cried" on her godfather's shoulder. Sirius played along and patted her head while "comforting" her.

Julienne then notices a woman, daughter, and four boys walk by, pushing carts.

"Look, it's me!" The twins said at the same time, making their friends laugh at them.

"You still look ugly," Lee said, making George raise his brow at him.

George moved closer to Lee's face. "Yeah?" George teased the dark skinned boy.

Lee smacked his shoulder and moved away from him; George laughed and continued watch the movie.

Mrs. Weasley: It's the same year after year. Always packed with Muggles, of course.