33. 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙣

──────༺♡༻──────

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

It had been a month since we left Mystic Falls. We traveled all around Europe. He made me forget about everything going on in the world. I had no idea what was going on in Mystic Falls, only Kol did.

Although he did an amazing job keeping it from me. But for him to be staying and not leaving yet. Everything must be great over there. Or Kol just didn't really care.

We were currently in New York. I was in the kitchen looking for something to eat and Kol had just gotten out of the shower. He walks over to me with his phone in his ear. I use my vampire hearing to see who he's on the phone with.

"What do you say brother? Care to help your baby sister out?"

I immediately turn around when I hear Rebekahs voice.

"We're on our way," Kol says, hanging up the phone.

"What happened?" I asked as Kol entered the kitchen. I obviously didn't cook. We would just go out to a restaurant but we did have some snacks and I was currently having some strawberries while I tuned in to his conversation on the phone with Rebekah.

"It can wait, I actually have a question..." Kol approached him with his serious face on what I should be scared of but instead I found it attractive followed by the fact the only thing he was wearing was his gray sweatpants. "The rings they're not where you left them"

I knew he would eventually notice I wasn't wearing my necklace anymore. I had taken the chain off and left it in the dresses a few days prior but I still wore the rings just not where he expected them.

"Oh?" I just played dumb leaning on the counter while I took a bite of the strawberry watching as he got closer hovering over me. He took a second to watch me bite the strawberry but then lowered his sight to my hand where the rings were.

"Oh?" His face lit up while he smirked and placed his hand on my bottom bringing me closer and he gave it a slight squeeze. "They look way much better on your finger"

Before I could say something with the hand that was already on my bottom he used it to help him pick me up and sit me down on the counter and he stood between my legs keeping his hands on my waist bringing me closer then lowered his head to kiss me.

Kol had different ways to kiss me. There was the eager kiss. It felt good, fast and passionate then there was the one where he took his time and made me feel all types of ways with just one kiss and that's what he was doing now.

It was soft and slow. It had to be my favorite because with just one kiss I felt like I could be undone. I felt his tongue playing with mine then small nibbles on my bottom lips with his teeth he also gripped my body with his hands making me feel pleasure.