Chapter One

💙Larry💚

The curly headed boy stands in the kitchen standing over the stove, the water in the pot boils. Harry's stomach is upset and he can't seem to figure out why. After a couple of weeks of throwing up he's went to different doctors and they all say the same thing. "Maybe you ate something bad" or "Your not running a fever or anything".

Placing the pasta noodles in the boiling water the curly headed boys stares at them as they start to soften. Moving over to the tomato paste he stirs it carefully, tapping the spoon on the side of the pot. Leaving the kitchen and heading into the living room, he finds Louis sitting on the couch playing xbox, aggressively smashing the buttons. Sticking his tongue out as he shoots the creatures on the screen giant words that spell out:
GAME OVER
Appear on the screen before him. Slamming the controller he yells. "FOR FUCK SAKE!" Chuckling slightly Harry looks over to Louis "Things not going your way huh?"

Rolling his eyes he throws his head back "I've been stuck on the stupid level for three days Harold...THREE! While Liam on the other hand is already past it and keeps rubbing it in my face." Crossing his arms and laying them across his chest he lays there. Harry smiles at him softly, he soft pale cheeks slightly red. His thin pink lips completely kissable, and his finally tuned muscles. Harry leans in peering over the boy and places a kiss on his lips.

Completely surprise by this action Louis eyes widen. Smiling Harry pats his face and gets up and walks away. Standing up off the couch Louis follows him and grabs his wrist "Wait a minute there curly- you don't kiss me and get to walk away. Not without me doing this..." Stretching up on his tip toes Louis places one of his hands on Harry's face and the other on his waist kissing him.

Harry smirks pulling the boy in closer. Putting his hands underneath his bum he lifts him up and Louis wraps his legs around him. Both of them falling back into the island they kiss and it gets more passionate. Harry hears the sound of steam and water hitting a hot surface Harry stops and puts down Louis running over to the noodles and stirring them.

Wiping his lip Louis sighs and walks into the kitchen to grab a water. Harry looks over to him. "After dinner we're finishing that!" he says pointing to him with the spoon. Louis smirks with the water bottle to his lips and smacks his own ass teasing heading back to the game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting both of their plates on the table is a classic, spaghetti and meatballs, with garlic toast, and healthy old bowl of salad. Louis brings over to the table two wine glasses and seats them down on the table, opening the bottle and pouring it. Harry smiles, this was nice. Him, Louis, and their nice dinner. He could live
just like this forever, no band, no fame, no anything. As long as he had Lou and these perfect moments he was set for life. Smiling the two boys sit and pick up their glass toasting, they make a clink sound as they touch and they take a sip digging into the lovely meal.
"This is great Harry, simply amazing every-time." Louis says looking up at him while stuffing his face. Smiling Harry replies; "Thanks Lou, just wanted to make this night special just like any of the rest we have."
Finishing the two of them take up their plates and bring them to the sink. Louis stands at the sink rinsing off the plates, Harry comes up behind him and wraps his arms around his waist and draws him in closer. Feeling up his chest and body his hands underneath his shirt. Louis shifts and squirms little smirking at the touch of Harry on his body.

"I said we would finish what we started..." Harry says whispering into the blue eyed boy ear kissing the nape of his neck. He lightly bites on it causing Louis to fall weak to the bite. Putting the dishes down in the sink Louis turns toward Harry with his arms rested on his shoulders, licking Harry lips he's leans in and kisses him. The kiss is slow, sensual and passionate.