Chapter Fourteen

❤️Ziam💛

(Due to the recent actions of Liam Payne, as a POC women. I do not accept or condone his actions and words, I would take him out but he's an important character and an established person in the story so i'll leave him for now but...TEAM ZAYN!)

Zayn and Liam saw Louis immediately peel off with Harry into Louis room. Niall kind of laughed and the other boys let the hotel lady show them to their rooms. She handed Zayn his key card and within doing so she said "Congratulations" she whispers to him gesturing to his baby bump.

Zayn just smiled at her and took his keycard putting it in his door, and going inside. Before he went in Liam peaked his head through. "I'm going to shower in my room and i'll be over after that okay?" Liam said to Zayn and he just nodded.

Zayn knew what Liam was really going to do and that was drink from the mini bar in the room, his drinking hasn't become a problem recently but it is something Liam promised he would get under control. For his health, his career, and his future son.

(Yes! Zayn is having a boy!! After we find out Harry's gender for his baby then i'll have a final decision on the name since no one gave me a suggestion)

Zayn full shut his door and let out a long deep breath, he was tired, his feet were hurting, his back was hurting, and all around he just wanted to lay down. Waddling over to the bed Zayn sits down on it and takes a small break, the jeans he's in have gotten and little too tight and there squeezing his baby bump a little.

Unbuttoning the pants and struggling to pull them off, Zayn kicks his legs a little and uses his hands to guide the pants down his legs as he struggles to get out of them.

Eventually after all the kicking, guiding, and moving. The pants are off and Zayn can actually relax. Moving his legs over to the mattress he props up the pillows on his lower back and sits up against the head board. He places his hand on his stomach and he can feel his son kicking slightly.

He always did this when Liam wasn't around, and he would only stop if Liam was around, singing to him, talking to him, even rubbing him. Even if Liam wasn't doing any of that he just knew that his father was near him and he'd stop.

Zayn rubs the spots where he's kicking and starts shushing.

"It's okay, your daddy will be here soon okay?" Zayn says to his stomach.

He knows realistically Liam would be in the room during the middle of the night so Zayn gets up and decides to get ready for bed.

Being pregnant Zayn finds himself going to sleep earlier, being tired a lot more, and not being able to keep up like he has.

He walks into the bathroom and starts to strip down bare. Turning on the nob for the shower it immediately comes on, feeling the water before he even steps foot in. Zayn makes sure it's the right temperature, getting in once it reaches that temp Zayn let's the water hit his back and all his sensitive spots.

After so long of being in the shower Zayn finally turns off the water and steps outside of the shower wrapped completely in his towel. His hair dripping wet and his body as well.

Walking out to his room he sits in a chair, and dries himself off. After drying himself off, he wraps hisself back up to keep warm from the cold air. He gets up from his chair and waddles over to his suit case to get his lotion.

He opened the lotion and put a small amount on his hand and rubbed it in, after he applies the lotion to his arms rubbing it in completely. He opens the lotion again and gets another amount and applies it to his legs.

He struggles with this part because of the baby bump, but ultimately he gets it done. After was his feet, he didn't want them to be dried out and cracked. His impulse was to call for Liam, but Liam wouldn't hear him or the phone since he's getting wasted in his room.

Deciding to forget all together Zayn just decides to put on some socks and call it a day. Walking back over to the suit case Zayn pulls out some silk free flow pajamas.

Getting into the bed and sitting up Zayn was going to go to sleep but then all of sudden he was hungry. He gets up and moves over to the phone, picking it up and looking at the call log, he finds the number for the front desk. He calls it and it rings...

"Hello?" the lady at the front desk answers.

"Yes, how long does your dinner service run?" Zayn asked politely.

"All night sir, did you want to dine in the lobby or have it be brought up for you?" She asked.

"Brought to me please" Zayn responds

"Sure! What can we bring you?" she ask after

Zayn opens the top drawer of the nightstand and pulls out the menu.

"A pepperoni pizza, a meat pie, with chips, a sunbae off of your desert menu, and an American style burger with chips, a water and bottle of Vodka O on ice please." Zayn says to the women

"Alrighty, it should be up in about an 30 mins to an hour, thank you so much for ordering sir"

"No problem" Zayn hangs up the phone and goes back to resting while he waits for the food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In his room just like Zayn said he would be, Liam is at the mini bar mixing himself another drink and pouring it into his glass. He knew shouldn't be drinking at the current moment but he couldn't help himself and his addiction got the better of him.

Grinning as he downed another drink he stumbled a little. He started hearing a thud and it was getting louder and louder, followed by the sound of moans. Liam grimaces at the fact that he can hear Harry screaming Louis name.

Fixing himself one more glass he downs it and decides to time to go to Zayn, it was better than listening to Harry and Louis have "their special time". Picking up his suitcase, keycard, and making sure he had his phone in the back pocket opening up his door and closing it sticking the card in Liam turns and makes way for Zayn room.

While he's on his way there he hears a couple of gasp and he turns to see two girls in their pajamas;

"Oh my god! Your THE Liam Payne right? Can we have a picture?" One of the girls says smiling happily awaiting for his answer

"Sure love" he says placing his suitcase up against the wall he walks over to the girls and he smiles for them as the girl takes a selfie. She squeals and looks at the phone "Thank you so much Liam!" she says to her friend and shows her the picture. "You're welcome love" the girls cheer and run off still squealing.

Liam walks back to the suitcase and picks it up and wheels it Zayn door, he reaches into his pocket and gets out the keycard and inserted it into the door. It clicks unlock and Liam walks into the room. He sees a cart in front of the bed with a burger and fries and a bottle of vodka O on ice in a metal container.

Liam smiles and walks over to what appears to be a sleeping Zayn and kisses his head "Thank you baby". Liam just goes over to the cart and starts eating the food and drinking from the bottle.

In the bed Zayn can finally feel his child not kicking anymore and going to sleep now that his father was near him. Zayn smiled and relaxed this time really falling into a sleep while his lover was in the room eating and drinking to what would soon lead to trouble.

Sorry it takes so long for these chapters to go up! I literally don't even have a vaild excuse anymore just lazy 😂

But don't forget to comment, vote and share! thank you!