Chapter Ten

💙Larry💚
(for storyline purposes it's gonna be a slight time skip in the tour so enjoy. :) )

The first 30 shows of the tour were already done and past and the boys had been out of London for about two months now. Zayn was a lot bigger than he was before and fans were starting to raise eyebrows and grow some suspicion. Articles were being published about and some paparazzi pictures were taken of him and Liam in Spain at a restaurant, to do damage control of the whole situation the boy's manager had set up an interview for Zayn to go public about the news.

Harry was now four months and considerably more noticeable but not so much as Zayn, Harry's could be passed off as having a big lunch. In just about two weeks Harry would be finding out the gender of his and Louis baby. "Hello Dr Daniels? Yes uhm I need contact with one your doctors? For the gender of my child" Harry says in the phone as he standing and getting sized for the show tomorrow night "Yes! Uhm- your on tour right? What Country will you be in?" She ask "Australia" he replies.

The conversation continues and she gives Harry the number of her doctor contact down there to schedule an appointment for the gender "I sent an email ahead to let him know" Dr Daniels tells Harry "Thank you so much" Harry says smiling before he hangs up the phone Doctor Daniels stops him. "Before you go Harry i've been seeing videos of your last couple of shows. Your about 16 weeks right? So that means your fetus should be the size of an apple right about now. It's legs should've devolved more now and his or her heart is beating better and pumping more blood" She says to him and Harry smiles "An apple huh..." Harry says.

Doctor Daniels giggles "Yes, please tone it down at bit and be careful. You passed high risk miscarriage stage but other things can still go wrong such as overwork and too much stress etc. Get enough sleep, enough to eat, take your vitamins, and don't do anything more than what you need to do" She says to him sternly. Harry nods "Gotcha Doc, thank you so much. I'll see when I get back" Harry says hanging up the phone.

Harry looks over to Zayn is being fitted for tomorrow's show and dressed for the interview, he is put on a plain white collared shirt, with a red jumper to go over. His pants were altered to better support his stomach, his thickening thighs, and his bum getting larger. Zayns face was much fuller now, his cheeks fatter, and his hips a little wider. His body was full in adjusting to the pregnancy and he was glowing. "Zayn I got in contact with my doctor and I found us one in Australia i'm going to schedule us an appointment okay?" Harry says as the stylist goes to put a muscle shirt on him "Oh no no please, my arms have gotten fatter and I don't wanna show them."

She nodded and pulled off a lose black tee shirts, and some black skinny jeans, this would probably be the last time Harry could wear these for a while, he had put a dark greenish bandanna around his hair to keep it up and out of his face. His hair had gotten longer but not too much longer. Niall, Louis, and Liam had a different dressing room from the two boys and a different hair stylist. "Thank you so much Harry" Zayn gets up with the help of  his stylist "Thanks dear" Zayn says as he waddles over to Harry.

Harry smiles "He's giving you some trouble huh?" Harry says almost laughing, Zayn nods and places his hand on his stomach "Yeah, he's in there kicking up a storm...he does this when we're away from Liam for to long" Zayn says. Harry places his hands on Zayn stomach and feels the baby kicks, a warm smile spreads across his face. Harry was hoping his baby would be this active around this time, so far he hasn't even felt it move yet. Last checkup he went to get, the child was still in the same place that it was the last time.

As the stylist finish putting the last touches on the boys they nod and send them out, Zayn and Harry interlope their arms with each other. It use to take Liam the longest to get ready, but with Harry, Zayn and their whole wardrobe and style team being pregnant it takes a little longer now. Still running right on schedule for the interview, right after this they would be going to the arena hall to practice, and do a sound check. Walking through the long black hallway Harry sees Louis and he smiles.