Chapter Nineteen

I want to put it out there for the future so you guys can know what era we were in. It's "We Are Tour," Somewhere in early to middle May. Concepcion. for Zayn happened around December 2013, and Harry in February 2014. In the future, you won't see exact dates given until the birth of their respective children. Now, on to the story 😊)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

💙 Larry 💚

Louis grabs Harry's wrist, pulling him out of the line and leading him inside. Harry stumbles a little after Louis as Louis has his wrist, taking Harry to one of the many backstage rooms. Slamming the door and locking it, Louis throws Harry on the couch in the room. Harry is on his back, looking up at Louis who walks directly to him and gets on top of him. Harry starts to squirm and move thrashing.

"Louis, get off of me! What's your problem!"

Harry says to Louis, trying to fight; Louis grabs his wrist and pins them. Harry whimpers as he looks at Louis's eyes, a rage-filled lust in his eyes. Louis parts his lips to speak to Harry;

"So you're a little slut, huh? A pregnant slut who likes to get it however he can...you'd even go and do it with another pregnant man,"

Louis looks at Harry as he takes in his appearance: dilated pupils, bitten swollen lips, and markings on his neck. Louis takes it all in as he hears Harry speak;

"What are you talking about? Do you think I had sex with Zayn? Ew, never- I can't believe you would accuse me of something like that!"

Harry says furiously as he still tries to get out from underneath Louis.

Louis wasn't hearing anything Harry had to say; all he could see was black with shades of lust. He was angry and wanted to show Harry and everyone else whom he belonged to and who he would always belong to. Kissing Harry on his neck, Louis starts to pepper kisses on the lad. Harry moans under Louis's lips, his strength to fight fading as Louis gets further down his neck. Lifting his shirt and revealing his nipples, they were swollen and darker, incredibly sensitive, Louis made love to them giving them attention. Harry gasped at the blue eyed boys thin lips on the darker pink duds, Louis smirked on them as he continued to love them.

Fondling the growing breast Louis removes his mouth and looks at a flustered and tearfully eye Harry.

"Can't wait to see you with a set, I bet you'd look gorgeous,"

Was all Louis said before he started kissing Harry down his chest and to his bump kissing it starting at the top and putting his hands on the sides of Harry's stomach letting go of his wrist Louis kisses it again and feels a movement against his lips. Louis gasp and looks up at Harry who was about to push him off but stopped in the act. Louis kissed Harry again and felt the movement one more time.

"It kicked...the baby kicked!"

Louis cheered grabbing Harry hands as he puts it on his stomach, Louis kisses Harry through his hands and the baby kicks where Harry hand is. The tears in Harry's eyes continue but not from discomfort and hurt, but from joy...joy that he could feel his baby kicking. He could feel his baby moving, and living. Louis pressed his forehead against Harry and sniffled. He was crying tears.

"I love you so much, you and our little miracle here are my world a-and I don't wanna lose you,"

Louis says closing his eyes and crying, his tears fall off his face and lands on Harry lips. Harry can taste the saltiness in them.

"If you loved us so much then you wouldn't be sneaking around with some skinny brunette..."

Harry says looking away from Louis as tears start to form. Louis looks at Harry puzzled, crossing his arms Louis scoffs; "Harry what are you talking about?" Louis says.

"I saw the article Louis, you and Eleanor walking around London...you didn't think i'd see huh Louis? Well I did. I saw you and your girlfriend, so you can go be happy with her, because she's skinny and gorgeous. I'm fat and I look horrible, i'm not skinny and toned like I use to be. me eand you don't want me anymore because i'm so hideous!"

Harry starts bawling his eyes out as he covers his eyes crying. Louis sighs softly and removes the hands off Harry's face speaking to him;

"First, calm down Sun okay? Second, Eleanor isn't my girlfriend, she's the beard management has me working with. Third, don't you ever call yourself ugly or hideous. Your so beautiful, the most beautiful person I know, your this big because your carrying my child, our child. Our wonderful child that our love created and don't ever think anything different. I love seeing you like this, you're sexy, gorgeous, and I can just devour you right now if I could."

Louis says to his lover his breath heavy and his emotions high, Harry sniffles and removes his hands
from his eyes. Tears rolling down his cheek and more still threatening to fall Harry looks back at Louis in his eyes, instead of using words to explain how he feels Harry just pressed his lips up against Louis softly.