Chapter Tweleve

💙Larry💚

The car pulls into the airport the boys get out one by one, Zayn and Liam out first, then Harry, Louis and Niall. Because the boys were on such a short schedule and time crunch all of their bags were sent ahead to Australia and already at the hotel they were staying at.

The label went ahead and brought out the whole floor of the hotel just for the boys, so they could have it all to themselves. By time they got there news about Zayn and the interview would've dropped speaking since the PR team placed little a crumb out for the circus.

Once they landed in Australia and a sound check and run through. The full "Late Late Show" interview would've aired as they were leaving Australia to go to India. Harry huffs a little breathing heavy, he was tired from all the moving around and about especially after he and Louis had such a big meal.

One of the many things Harry loved about Louis during this whole thing was that Louis absolutely loved the way he looked, and everything about him. He encouraged him to eat no matter if it made him look fat. He called him radiant and beautiful and that he was brighter than the sun and how he wouldn't want anyone else to have his baby.

Louis was gentle, sweet, loving, and caring. Even jealous...maybe even a little to much sometimes, as Harry walks to the jet Louis realizes something he didn't before, Harry is waddling and it's so adorable. Louis smiles softly walking up to him he places his hand on his back and leans to his ear whispering; "You have a waddle now love~" he kisses his ear lope and laughs lightly as Harry jumps.

Holding his chest he looks down at himself he looks back to Louis "Really I do?" he says to himself looking over himself he gasp he finally saw it; he does have a waddle. His pelvis was pushed out and body leaned back slightly. Harry wanted to cry but he couldn't not now, he didn't Louis to think that he made him upset or that he was just being emotional.

As they all board the jet and get into their seats they sit down. Zayn yawns as he rubs his back "You tired?" Liam ask him.

Zayn nods to him and gets up "I think i'm going to nap for a little before we land" Liam kisses his cheek and waves him good night. Harry sees Zayn enter the room, Harry sees him and he looks to Louis

"I'm actually gonna join him, all that good food I ate made me a little sleepy. I'll see when I wake up babes" Harry says kissing Louis cheek as he descends into the room with Zayn.

Harry wasn't really tired he just needed to vent to Zayn because unlike anyone else Zayn knew how the boy was feeling right about now. As he turned the knob and it clicked open Harry peaked his head in "Got some time to talk your pregnancy buddy before you go to sleep?" Harry says walking in shutting the door behind him. Zayn smiles and sits up on the bed "Of course, what's up bro?" Zayn says was he moves over patting for Harry to get in as well.

Harry kicks off his shoes and gets in with Zayn. The two look at each other there being a little silence between them before Harry speaks; "You ever feel like Liam is so disgusted by you? Like the way you look how you eat, and how you walk? Like he could leave you at any moment and find someone better?" Harry says to Zayn pushing his hormonal concerns off of his chest.

Zayn bites his lower lip looking at Harry "If i'm being honest all the time, I always feel like we are on this thin line yeah? Like if even one of takes a small step to the side we'll slip off" Zayn says and Harry nods.

"Usually when I get to thinking like that I remember, if Liam didn't want me then why would he stay and take care of me? Why would Liam always check up on me every 20 seconds when I make any other face besides a smile? Most importantly I tell myself he can't leave me because not forever because WE have a child and we're in this band and we're on the ride until the end."

Lights, Camera, Secrets|| Harry mpregOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara