Chapter Five

❤️Ziam💛

Sitting the room with Simons nasty smelling cologne was basically causing Zayn and choke and feel nauseous. Clinching his hands in a fist really tight he knuckles turn white as he tries to hold back the upcoming vomit, but he can't. He races over to the bin and throws up in it. Letting out a sigh of relief after the nasty stuff came up. He starts again, triggering Harry who doesn't make it other bin and throws up on the floor of the office. The nasty stench of the boys throw up fills the room, Niall gets up from chair and goes around the table and out the door.

Liam and Louis rush over and pat Harry and Zayn on the back and rub their backs. Shocked and thrown off the staff don't know what to do. Not pleased at all by the sight at which he saw before him Simon mugs "This meeting is officially on hold. My band here has some explaining to do...and they need to do it now."
Zayn gets up holding his stomach sniffling, Liam supports him and just rubs the back of his head kissing him on the side of his head. Louis and Harry walk out the office and Louis gets Harry to a bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As everything settles and has calmed down the cleaners cleaned Harry's throw up pile and changed out the waste basket. Zayn holds his ginger ale in his hand and grasps it tightly, he was scared of what was to come next.
"What was that? T-that vomit show, Zayn and Harry did you catch cold, and when were you gonna tell me?" Simon says angry, the boys shift in the their seat. Sallowing hard Liam opens his mouth and begins to speak; "Well Simon Zayn didn't catch a cold. Now that your here and the team is here I guess we can tell you," confused by the statement Simon looks at everyone else in the room and they shrug their shoulders "Zayn is pregnant...," Liam just blurts out to get it over with.

Everyone else in the room expect the boys seemed to have stop breathing. The room feel silent...so silent you could hear the ticking clock on the wall. Zayn stands up and lifts up his shirt revealing his 4 month old stomach. It was small, smooth, and cute. Pulling his shirt down Zayn sits back down and rest his head on Liam. Sallowing hard Simon closes his eyes tight. Clinching his fist really hard his knuckles are turning white. Letting out a deep breath Simon looks at the boys.

"This changed at lot of things...A LOT of things," Simon says pinching the bridge of his nose together. "Relaxing a little he says we'll just have to work around this little predicament," Simon says as he stands up and walks toward the boards. The rest of the conversation was inaudible as if the time seemed to fly by. Going over a new plan to work around Zayns pregnancy was officially in motion.

Sitting in the room for what seemed like hours all the boys finally get to leave the room. Yawning and stretching Niall moves his head from side to side "Man, i thought for sure Simon was gonna rip you a new one!" He says laughing a little nervously. Louis seconds his statement; "Knowing him he's probably going to have a "proper conversation" with them about it later" as he throws up air quotations. The boys walk down the hallway. Liam and Zayn's hands are interwoven and they keep them together tightly making sure not to let go. As the boys get into their respective cars they head back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As they go up the steps Liam unlocks the door to his flat and him and Zayn go in. Zayn sitting down on the couch he relaxes. "This is around the time you start to get hungry right Zayn?" Liam ask and Zayn nods. "I want pizza! With Extra pepperonis and cheese" Zayn says curling up on the couch, Liam smiles and picks up the phone "On it love!"

Sorry this Chapter is so short guys! Since this is a Larry fanfic that contains Ziam i've decided to use them as fluff for the story when things between Larry get to be a little too much lol!! But let me know what y'all think💜

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT, VOTE AND ILL SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER