Chapter Six

💙Larry💚

It had been two weeks since the whole meeting and everything with the boys was kicking into high gear. Being back on the public scene and into the eyes of everyone. The famous boy band "One Direction" was back on everyone's radar. Sitting on the bed at the doctors office Harry waits patiently for his doctor, he needed to get a check and get the doctors opinion on him doing extensive traveling, interviews, photo shoots, and award shows and the whole lot.

Soon enough doctors Daniels walks into the room and smiles. "Well if it isn't my favorite couple" she smirks walking in and setting down her things. She washes her hands, drying them she puts on gloves and pulls up a stool. "So Harry how have you been? I suspect your doing alright?" She ask as she grabs and turns on the monitor, preparing Harry

"I have been doing well Dr. Daniels, i've been following your instructions taking the vitamins and the nausea pills. Thanks to the pills the nausea isn't too bad anymore so i'm very happy." She smiles at him "That's good to hear, now let's check out little bundle of joy shall we" she says getting the gel, she lifts Harry shirt and squeezes some on her glove applying it. Harry winces at his coldness almost hissing. Taking the wand and moving it Dr. Daniels looks for the baby.

"Hmm let's see...ah there it is!" She says stopping and pointing at the screen to the small fetus. His face filling with joy Harry stared at the screen gazing and looking. That was his child in there...HIS CHILD. Breaking his trance he could hear Louis sniffling a little and he was crying, the sight of his child was too much for him too. Smiling warmly the doctor continues to move the wand. "Everything seems fine, it's heart beat is looking great, it's developing just fine." She says looking at the monitor "You child is the size of the plum, at this point in development your child has now formed organs, bones and muscles. Pretty impressive right?" She says as she looks at the boys.

"How many pictures are you needing?" Doctor asked. Thinking of everyone Harry counts off "Well there's my mom and my sister, Louis mother, and his four sisters.  Not to mention Liam, Niall, and Zayn. So about 11 or 12 should do" Harry says nodding. Dr. Daniels smiles and nods "Got it, i'll be right back" she says turning off the monitor and handing Harry a paper towel to wipe his stomach.

Harry figured that this would be a better time than never to tell everyone. Work was about to pick back up again and everything had to run smoothly. Sitting up and putting down his shirt he hopped off of the bed and grabbed Louis by the hand. As Doctor Daniels walks in and hands Harry the pictures she smiles. "Here are your pictures. I'm going to right give you a new prescription for prenatal vitamins, nausea and the cream. I should suspect to see you back in about 4-8 week time period so we can I tell you what your let bundle is going to be. Any questions?" She ask nicely handing Harry the prescription paper and holding her things against her chest.

Harry let out a breath of relief. "We are working starting tomorrow. So that means i'll be doing world tours, shows, photo shoots, interviews, writing and extensive traveling all over the place, will this be safe for me and my child?" Harry asked worrying. Dr. Daniels looks at him. "With my professional opinion Mr. Styles you are safe and cleared to travel, i would say take it easy around your 20-24 week mark because developmental stages during this period are important. If your going to travel and work you must get the right amount of sleep, eat the right amount and watch doing anything over exerting. You don't wanna hurt your fetus". She says placing her hands on Harry's shoulder.

He takes into account everything she says...but knowing their management and how they work that wasn't going to be possible, child or no child Harry was still going to be the their puppet...there money making puppet. Writing down on a piece of paper Dr. Daniels hands Harry a number "This is an direct number that leads to my work phone. If anything is wrong and your not here in london and want to get a check up somewhere else i have connections all across the world and i'll get you in. Have a lovely day guys." She says walking out and her heels hit the ground as she does.