Chapter Sixteen

💙Larry💚

Louis and Liam returned to the stage, they see Zayn hugging Harry as he cries. Louis heart breaks at the sight of Harry he knew that Harry was blaming himself and that it was all his fault.

Harry looked to and saw Louis and ran to him immediately, the curly headed boy was so emotional and just broken. He couldn't process what had just happen and that it wasn't his fault, just twenty years old and already was expecting his first child.

Louis kissed Harry hair and rubbed his back.

"Relax baby it's not your fault, you know these bastards will do anything to keep us apart and keep us down don't let them" Louis said soothing him.

Harry sniffles and dries his tears with his hands and nods his head, Louis stands on his tiptoes and kisses his cheek and he smiles a little.

Everything for the five boys was about to change and it was about to get even rougher that what it was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rehearsal was over and Harry was out of breath taking a drink from the plastic water bottle that was provided for the boys he exhaled as he sat down. Zayn came over to him with a towel wiping off his head, Harry offered him the water and Zayn passed him the towel. The other boys had barely broken a sweat and Harry and Zayn were slightly jealous. Being pregnant it's hard to be as energetic as they use to on stage.

"Man, being pregnant sucks" Zayn says with his hand rubbing his back as he hands Harry the water again.

"Tell me about it, my feet are freaking killing me right now" Harry says taking the water bottle and taking a small sip before closing it.

"Why did we let them do this to us!?" Zayn gestures to his and Harry baby bump.

"Because the dick is too good Zayn...the dick is too good" Harry says laughing a little as he stands up and helps Zayn up to.

Louis and Liam walk over to the pair smiling

"You ready to go to the doctor?" Liam ask the both of them.

Harry and Zayn nod, and the four of them exit from the arena and to the doctors.

~

They arrive at the doctors and the parking lot is next to empty, walking through the front door the four boys smile and look at the lady at the front desk. She immediately knew who they were and what they were there for.

"Please have a seat and the doctor will be with one of you shortly" She says smiling as she gathers some papers and walks away from the front desk.

Harry was nervous as he sat there in the seat his leg shaking and his palms sweaty. He and Louis had been waiting for this day since they found out Harry was pregnant, they both were hoping for different genders, Louis a boy so he could teach him football. Harry a girl so he could spoil her and treat her like a princess.

The pair sat and waited for a while until a doctor opened a door "Harry Styles?" he called and Harry and Louis looked at each other and stood up. The doctor smiled and pointed toward  the room "follow me gentleman". The two of them get up Louis and Harry hold hands as they walk into the room.

"Please lay down on the bed please Harry" the doctor says as he looks at the clipboard and pulls his pen out of his lab coat pocket.

"Dr Daniels called me and faxed over to me your charts and things from London, so I have a pretty good idea of where your at in the pregnancy but please fill me in on what's been going on".

Resting back on the bed Harry rest his hands on his stomachs "Well the morning sickness has subsided a little bit, it's not as worse as it was in the beginning trimester. I've been experiencing a little bit of back pain though I thought it was a little earlier to be experiencing it though speaking since i'm not that far along or big" Harry opens up to the doctor.