Chapter Thirteen

𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞...𝐖𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 #𝟏 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 ❤️❤️❤️

𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐌 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄💚💙

(Update: Upon me starting this chapter it was true but since I've been slacking on my job with my lazy ass we are now #82 😒 but don't worry yawl I will get us back up at #1 and I'll get us a top spot in the other rankings as well✌💛
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

💙Larry💚

The Jet lands safely in Australia, and the team is ready to get the boys off and settled into the hotel for the night, it was perfect really leaving directly after the interview with James and landing in Australia in the dead of the night.

A subtle knock is heard on the door where Harry and Zayn were resting, the sound of the door opening is heard and Louis is followed by Liam. Silently the two boys crept in and saw a sleeping pregnant Harry and Zayn in the bed cuddling. Now usually Louis would go postal or get angry but this time he couldn't, the sight was too cute. Liam pulls out his phone and snaps a picture of the two boys in bed.

Louis follows up with one by using a black and white filter making the photo more sentimental. Pocketing their phones the two boys walk over to their respective partners on each side and they tap them lightly.

"Harry love it's time to wake up, we've reached Australia," Louis says softly into Harry's ear. Harry groans a little closing his eyes tighter and hugging Zayn a little tighter, Louis rolls his eyes and taps him again "Harry seriously get up, we have to go" Louis says a little louder, this time Harry finally flutters open his eyes and he looks at Louis with a tired quint. Letting go of Zayn Harry stretches'. Last to get up was Zayn he's harder to wake up especially now since he's pregnant Zayn has been loving every second he got of it. You would think being pregnant in One direction would give him some time to rest but really he didn't.

If anything now that he was out of the high-risk area for miscarriage he was expected to do more. Management had yet to know about Harry's pregnancy, lately, they've been under the impression Harry was just putting on the extra weight and have been hounding him to lose the weight, but little did they know the weight would just keep adding on since he's growing a new life. Liam taps Zayn like Louis did Harry; "Z wake up sweetheart we are here in Australia" Zayn lets out a little whine. Moving his body back a little he feels that Harry isn't there and he opens his eyes looking behind him sees a tired Harold.