Chapter Eight

❤️Ziam💛

As the boys arrive at the hotel, they have to go in through the back entrance and they have to be discreet. As they all get out of the car Liam holds Zayn hands and helps him out the car, Liam is right after him and he rushes to Zayn side and he has his hand around his waist.  Walking inside the hotel Liam and Zayn wait by the entrance for the rest of the boys. Niall, Harry, and Louis file in right after them.

Zayn has his hand on his back, it's hurting a little. As the security guards come in they go to front desk and gets the room keys for the rooms handing each boy their key, they had their own room separate from each other. It helps avoid suspicion about the boys being involved in romantic relationships. The fans have already got so photos and proof of Harry and Louis.

Taking their keys they head to the elevators and get ready to go up to their rooms. The security surrounds them as they wait for the elevators. Zayn holds on to Liam leaning his head on his shoulder "When we get up there please come my room. I can't be in there alone without you. Especially with this little monster in here.." Zayn says rubbing his stomach. Liam smiles warmly at the him and nods his head.

Getting in the elevator they look over and see Louis still rubbing Harry's stomach and Harry trying to get Louis to stop. Niall was trying to get a few rubs in as well but Louis kept smacking away his hand. Pouting Niall turns over to Zayn and makes a puppy dog face. Smiling at him warmly Zayn nods his head and lets Niall rub his stomach. Niall turns to Louis and sticks his tongue out.

"If you won't let me rub Harry's then i'll rub Zayn's, his is bigger anyway" Niall says sassy as he turns his back to the two boys display. "Oh grow up Niall" Louis says as he bends down kissing Harry stomach through his shirt and talking to their unborn child. Harry has stopped trying to fight him off.
As the elevator dings the boys reach their floor and they hold their heads down for the hotel security cameras in case fans are watching, after being out of sight of the cameras each other boys go into their respective rooms, then each others rooms. Niall went into Harry and Louis room, Zayn went into his and Liam after placing his stuff in his room came into Zayn's. Zayn sat on the bed rubbing his back, he wasn't that far along only four and half months but it felt like it was seven.

"Ugh why is your baby so big?" Zayn questions as he releases a breath of air, Liam cooes and sits down next to him motioning for him to turn around. Liam massages his back and starts rubbing and pinching his shoulders "Im sorry love, if I would've known he was gonna be this big I would've pulled out" Liam says as he kisses Zayn neck. The other boys didn't know this but Zayn actually went to get tested to see if was eligible to carry kids and the test results came back positive, once they got them him and Liam immediately got to trying and on the first try they hit the mark. Zayn tilts his head a little so he can feel Liam's kisses in between the messaging. Maybe it was the baby or just the fact that Liams lips were so sexy but it was turning Zayn on. Zayn stops Liam and turns around looking at him and then his lips, Liam knew what Zayn was thinking and without even having to react, Zayn was already on Liams lap kissing him and making out with him. Liam holds Zayn on his lap as he moves to the pillows and leans back.

As get back to the two start removing their shirts, leaning in Liam can feel Zayn stomach touch him first and a blush spreads across his face. Taking his hand he smacks Zayn ass though his jeans gripping it, Zayn moans against his lips and bites Liam's bottom lip laughing. Liam smirks and flips them over with him being on top of Zayn, Zayn lays on his back and he's looking up at Liam the lust in his eyes. Liam unbuckles Zayn's pants and pulls them down a little, now his child could finally breathe and he wasn't being restrained but also Liam could finally wrap his mouth around Zayn bulging friend.

Pulling it out of his underwear Liam strokes it slowly them takes the full length in his mouth. Sucking on it and spinning circles with his tongue Zayn starts moaning, no one but Zayn would ever know this but Liam was AMAZING at giving head. Liam takes Zayn balls and he cups them rubbing them in between his fingers as he sucked. Zayn loved this, Liam takes his mouth off and kisses the tip. He puts his mouth back on again  and keeps sucking him off, moving away from his balls his now jerking him. Adding his bottom row of teeth Liam lightly caresses his teeth this  vain on Zayn's penis, he moans and instantly bust his load in Liam's mouth. Being caught off guard a little Liam takes it all in swallowing it. Taking his mouth off Zayn panting Liam kisses Zayn on the lips and leans into his ear whispering "You like how you taste~" Zayn nods his head not even saying a word. No one would've known but that night Zayn and Liam did it all night long, with Zayn actually being quiet for the first time.

Hey guys!! Sorry this chapter was short but I'm thinking of making all the Ziam chapters this short unless of course you guys want them to be longer. Ziam isn't as easy to write as Larry is,  but also relationship wise Ziam unlike Larry is super easy to write, getting their emotions and everything idk I hope someone understands what I mean. But anyway Comment, Vote, and Share💗! See you next chapter!!