Chapter Seven

The following events and locations in this chapter are made up! As well as some facts aren't accurate or real to the TRUE of One Direction.

💚Larry💙
As the boys come out of their home, the crowd outside of their home is huge. Girls are screaming and yelling holding up signs and yanking and pulling on the gate. Harry smiles and waved at the fans as the melt and scream chanting his name. You heard a couple of Nialls, Liam, Zayn, and Louis but you mainly heard Harry.

Louis takes his arm and warps it around Harry's waist pulling him in closer making sure he doesn't stray away. Mike one of their bodyguards came up on the side and block the two of them as the walk for the cars and get in. Standing at the gate the police and guards usher the fans to move back and move out the way so the cars and boys to get through. Opening up the gates it moves the fans back slowly.

As the cars start the body guards get in and, the drivers check the back seat for the okay to go. They honk their horns and pull off. Niall in the other car rolls down the window and waves. Louis does the same blowing kisses the fans laughing and smiling. As both of the boys retreat back into the window they laugh.

They are on their way to the private jet and they are making a stop in Paris for a photoshoot. After sticking his head out of the window Louis yawns and stretch's "Wake me up when we make it to the jet love, it's still to early" Louis says laying his head down in Harry's lap. He bends his legs and puts his feet up on the seat, his head is resting comfortably against Harry's tiny bump and he smiles.

Louis closes his eyes and Harry smiles stroking and running his hands through his hair. As Louis drifts off Harry takes the time to tell Niall. "Since your the only one here I think it's time I tell you at least" Harry says nervously, reaching into his pocket and pulling out the sonogram picture he hands it to Niall. "I'm pregnant Nialler...me and Louis are having a baby!" Niall's mouth is wide at the news unable to speak Niall looks at the picture. Closing his mouth and smiling Niall cheers and yells with glee "IM GOING TO BE AN UNCLE AGAIN!" Niall says kissing the picture and the Harry's cheek.

Harry laughs alongside Niall and they hug, Louis groans and shifts and Harry looks down and strokes his hair some more calming him a little. "So how far along are you, i'm about 12 weeks so two months" Harry says. "Lifting up his shirt he shows Niall his stomach and he can see the little pudge, Niall gasping and reaching out to touch it Louis lifts up his head and turns around facing the stomach and kisses it blocking Niall from touching it.

Harry chuckles a little bit and tells Niall "Maybe later you can, Lou here as been a little selfish. He's always stroking it and kissing it." Niall laughs "I'm so happy for you guys. Especially for me, i'm having two nephews! This is awesome. If you need anything im here Harry, as the two babies of the group you know we have to stick together" Smiling Harry rest his head on Niall's shoulder and kept rubbing Louis head. The drive ahead is long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Making it to the private jet Harry bends down and kisses Louis head "Wake up Lou, we are here" Harry says shaking Louis, he gets up and yawns rubbing his eyes. Smiling he bends down and lifts up Harry shirt kissing his belly and rubs it. Smiling they get out of the car and start grabbing their bags. Being greeted by the pilot and one attendant the boys file in. Zayn places his hands at the bottom of his bump as he head up the steps. Harry gently places his hands on his sides making sure he makes it up with out falling.

Zayn didn't know but both him and Harry were pregnant and they had to stick together and look out for each other. Going to the steps the boy make it to the jet and they sit down. In there seats. The guards and some crew put up there bags up. Louis sits down next to Harry and instantly he reaches his hand over to rubs Harry's belly.

Zayn and Liam are sitting trying to get comfortable in their seats, Liam hands Zayn this neck pillow and some crisps. Zayn was showing a lot more these days. Liam has been all over him, always touching it and helping Zayn out at the ready. Zayn's smiles as Liam handed him a neck pillow and crisp. Their system was so in sync.
(Maybe Louis and Harry could have one like that). Liam leans over and kisses the baby bump.

Running his hands through his hair Zayn he kisses the back of his head. They were at their happiest, welcoming a new child into this world, and they are doing better than ever. Zayn looks over to Harry and sees Louis rubbing his stomach and kissing it. Raising an eyebrow Zayn looks curiously

"H-harry, are you pregnant?" Zayn questions. The jet is quiet and Louis stops looking at Harry nervously. Harry takes a deep breath and smiles "Yes in fact Zayn I am with child"
Harry says smiling.

Zayn is gleaming with joy! "Oh my god Harry that's just great, now we can be pregnancy buddies! I have someone I can vent about my misery to that will understand!" Both of them smiling they get up out of their seats and hug each other. Zayn kind of waddles over hugging each other they smile. The jet starts to take off and it shakes a little causing the two boys to get a little wobbly.

Instantly getting up to help him Liam places his hands on Zayn's back, his four almost five month bump was making it slightly harder for him to move. Sitting down properly Zayn looked over to his counter part and kissed him on the cheek holding his hand tightly. Watching the display unfold Niall gagged, he hating being in between the two couples as they were showing affection. Harry rubs his hands through Louis hair "Lou, you have been rubbing my tummy non stop since we got off the plane" Harry says to the blue eyed boy he looks at him

"I'm sorry Haz it's just, I can't believe we really made a baby!" Louis says finding it hard to believe still rubbing Harry's tiny tummy Harry smiles warmly at him and places his hand on top of his. The flight ahead wasn't going to be long but not exactly comfortable ether.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally landing in Paris the boys gather their things and start filing of the plane Harry and Zayn being first. As the boys walk along the air strip and to the front part of a hanger there's a car there waiting for them to take them to the hotel. Stuffing their bags in and themselves they get in one by one and shut the doors. Buckling up, the boys take off and start the ride into Paris.

While in the car Zayn is looking at his phone scrolling on the internet, he wanted to do a few things with him and Liam since they were in the most romantic city in the world. Looking amazed he shows Liam this amazing skyline restaurant in Paris that has a perfect view of the Eiffel tower.

"What do you think about going here?" Zayn points out to him showing his phone "That place is proper nice yeah? Maybe after we get settled in and handle everything we can go?" Liam says kissing the side of Zayn's head.  Zayn smiled big, it had been so long since him and Liam had a nice outing together.

Harry and Louis both have their faces pressed against the window looking at the once familiar Paris streets. They had been here before earlier in their career for an interview, it was one the best experiences the two of them ever had in their life. Their chemistry, connection and relationship was too obvious so it was deemed from that point forward that the two boys couldn't do interviews alone together.

Harry grabbed Louis hand and looked at him in his eyes. The two of them had been in one of their top romantic date spots out of the whole world. They overheard Zayn and Liam planning to go some skyline restaurant, but they had one better...dinner at the Eiffel tower.
After looking out the window they embrace each other. They couldn't wait for this amazing Paris experience even if work was gonna soon ruin it.

Hey guys miss me?  I have been working non-stop lol😂 with school, work, and then this story plus my many others I try to divide my attention to. Recently I saw someone add this to their library and it has inspired me to finish up this chapter and publish it so here you go !!! don't forget to Comment, Vote, and share!!!💗