Chapter Twenty

💛Ziam❤️

The India show was a success as fast as they came they were out. Shoveled out into the SVU and driven to the airport where their bags were already packed and waiting the team managed to score a private plane for the boys. Boarding the plane and taking their seats the boys had to prepare for the flight ahead of them, the next stop after India was Asia. Three countries in three days; Bejing, Thailand, and Japan with those three that would wrap up the eastern part of their tour. with a short break in between the boys will be flying out and touring all of the Latina America.

Like any other time after a performance, Liam is drinking. Standing at the mini bar mixing another drink, Zayn has lost count of how many he's had. Sighing Zayn stands up holding the bottom of his stomach and walks over to Liam, reaching out and placing his hand on his wrist stopping him before putting the cup to his lips. Liam looks at him and tries to tug his arm away.

Grip now tightened Zayn says through closed teeth;

"Enough, you've had too much and you need to go lay down".

Scoffing Liam snatches his arm away and takes another drink from the cup, swallowing hard he looks at Zayn and smiles, "There is never a thing called enough when you are celebrating a good performance such as that one," finishing off the cup he sats it down smacking his lips.

Reaching to this time pick up the bottle Zayn reacts first smacking the bottle away from him and shattering it on the floor. Gasps are heard throughout the private plane, Liam looks down at the glass and liquid on the floor and then at Zayn. His eyes were red and his face equal to the color, tears threatening to fall he repeated himself;

"I said that's enough, I hate when you get like this!"

Sliding everything off the mini bar and onto the floor Zayn pushes past Liam and into the bathroom.

"HEY YOU BITCH! GET BACK HERE! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT? YOU HATE ME?!" Liam shouts following after Zayn stepping through the glass and after the bathroom.

Putting his hand on the nob and jiggling it Liam notices that Zayn has locked the door, pushing on it and jiggling Liam bangs on the door repeatedly.

"LOCKING YOURSELF IN THE BATHROOM AGAIN? SERIOUSLY ZAYN OPEN UP NOW!" Liam shouts at the door banging on it again.

His back against the door and his body moving Zayn sobs quietly and stays silent refusing to even answer the screaming and drunken man outside the door.

Outside Zayn can hear Louis trying to talk to Liam and get him to calm down.

"Hey knock it off, You're drunk and being stupid," Louis says.

"GET OFF OF ME HE'S BEING A LITTLE BITCH!" Liam pushes Louis off and giggles the door knob again yelling at the door.

Louis reaches his hand out to try and remove Liam's hand from the door, smacking his hand and pushing him Liam shouts;

"I SAID GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!"

Louis falls back a little and grunts making a fist and throwing it at Liam punching him in the face. A thud is heard and Liam hits the door, gasping Zayn can hear Niall and Harry now joining in.

"LOU WHAT THE FUCK?!" Niall says.

"STOP YOU TWO! STOP!" Harry calls out as his voice gets closer.

The thudding and bumping get more intense as more voices are heard outside of the door, concerned for Liam through tears he stands up and opens the door and Louis and Liam fall through Louis on top of Liam pummeling him with punches. Liam reaches his hands up and wraps them around Louis's neck starting to choke him.

"HEY BREAK IT UP! BREAK IT UP!" Paul shouts as security comes through and tries prying the two boys off each other.

Zayn reaches out and puts his hands on Liam's arm pulling at them as he screams through falling tears; "LIAM STOP YOUR GOING TO KILL HIM LET GO!" Liam grunts and moves one hand off shoving Zayn back making him fall backwards and trip over the toilet. A thud is heard and Liam stops looking up and sees a now-down Zayn holding his stomach.

"ZAYN? OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY?" Liam says concerned as he manages to break free from Louis grip on his shirt by ripping it off.

Security tries to grab Liam and he shoves them off pushing them away.

Going over to Zayn Liam kneels and looks at him, the tears in his eyes shut tight. Liam sees that he didn't land on his stomach but on his back, closing his eyes he clutches his teeth together and yells;

"GET THE FUCK NOW! ALL OF YOU!"

Shoving them all out and slamming the door locking it. Liam goes back over to Zayn, tears in his eyes, nose bloody, face bruised, and eye swollen.

"Zayn are you okay? I'm sorry I didn't mean to push you I didn't know it was you," Liam says in a whisper as he reaches down and helps him up, immediately wrapping his arms around him and hugging him tight Liam sobs on his shoulder apologizing profusely.

Hands shaking his hands hovered above Liam's back scared to even embrace him, this was the second time Liam had pushed him when drunk, the second. It shouldn't have happened a first but it did, and this time it's a second, what was Zayn doing?

Shakingly embracing him back Zayn sniffles and buries his face in the side of his neck. This was crazy, insane, and mental: How could he stand here and hug a man who's put his hands on him and the unborn child twice? Most importantly how can Zayn still love him as much as he does?

"I-its okay, I know you didn't mean..." Zayn says shaking.

Liam looks at Zayn in his face and holds both of his cheeks with a smile on his face tears decorating his face.

"Really? That's great! I'm sorry, I'll never do it again. I'd never hurt you or our little boy ever again I swear just please, please don't ever walk away and not talk to me, and say you hate me okay? That hurt me."

Zayn nods looking Liam directly in his eyes, leaning his head down as Liam goes in to kiss it he sniffles and lets Liam wipe away his tears.

The couple then spends the next hour in the bathroom together, Liam sitting on the toilet and Zayn taking care of his wounds.

As time passes and Zayn is sitting on the bathroom sink Liam smiles and hugs him once last time kissing Zayn's stomach. His heart swelling with love Zayn loved this man that was in front of him, not the one from earlier, he knew that this man in front of him was the one he fell in love with and the man he knew he could get back to.

Liam helps Zayn down and opens up the bathroom door and leads them into the bedroom of the plane.

Zayn looks out and sees Harry with tears in his eyes, Louis looks up from trying to soothe Harry and meets eyes with Zayn as he and Liam exit into the bedroom. Scoffing Louis says; "Just sick".

The door shuts behind them and the plane descends higher into the cloudline.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One word D-R-A-M-A!

How will our five favorite boys recover from that? and is Zayn crazy for forgiving a man who tried to hurt him and his unborn child?

Or do you believe Liam when he said he didn't mean it and he would never?