Chapter Fifteen

💙Larry💚

The morning comes and the sun is shining bright. Groaning Harry opened his eyes looking at the bright light squinting a little Harry could feel something rubbing against his butt. Wiggling a little he could tell it was Louis hard on. Rolling his eyes he gets up and shakes  Louis;

"Louis get up, we have to get ready," Harry says as he slides out of the bed and rubs his back as he winces in pain a little. Walking to the bathroom Harry yawns as he looks at himself in the mirror with bags under his eyes, puffy cheeks, and swollen belly, It was only one thing Harry was looking forward to today and that was figuring out the gender of his baby. Placing his hands on top of it he rubs his stomach and smiles. Kissing his hand and then touching his belly he says to it "I can't wait to meet you," walking to the sink Harry picks up his toothbrush and puts the paste on his brush. Putting it in his mouth and brushing his teeth Louis walks in yawning and stretching.

Seeing Harry leaning over the sink to brush his teeth. Walking up behind him he places his hands on his hips and lightly thrust behind him "Good morning baby, you know this view is looking pretty nice," Louis says moving Harry's hair and kissing the back of his neck. Harry giggles a little spitting and the two finish getting ready.

The two get dressed, Harry puts on some black sweat pants and a matching sweatshirt. Louis puts on some grey sweatpants, a white vans shirt, and a grey beanie. Handing Harry a black beanie, soon a knock was heard at the door and Louis jogs to answer it. On the other side was Adam one of the security "Alright boys, come on we have to stay on schedule and get you to the arena for a run-through. Also, they squeezed you in an interview right after the run so you boys will have to run to hair, makeup, and wardrobe and get ready," Adams says coming in past Louis and grabbing their bags.

" Zayn and I can't do the interview, we have a doctor's appointment and we can't miss it. Is there any way we can reschedule it for us or get a separate time for us?" Harry asks concerning.

"Also I won't be there either because I'll be accompanying Harry to the doctors, Liam is coming with us as well," Louis chimes in.

Adam sighs and nods "I'll see what can be done," he says as he takes the boys and ushers them out of the door. In the hallway, they see the other boys with hotel security and our own security surrounding them. Zayn is cuddled up with Liam with his head resting on his shoulder he yawns and rubs his eyes. Liam has on sunglasses and kisses the side of Zayn's head. Niall is on his phone probably scrolling on Twitter.

"Let's move out!" Paul says as he motions for everyone to start moving. All of us were in the center with security surrounding us on all sides. We make it to the elevator and we all file in, packed in tight and can barely move while in the elevator, Louis reaches out for Harry's hand and takes it holding on to it tightly. The door to the elevator dings and we all walk out of it. Liam pushes Zayn in front of him a little and has both of his hands on his sides trying to guide him and keep him close by.

Louis pulls Harry in closer and then ducks down his head and hides from the upcoming flashes. Harry does the same shielding his eyes and ducking his head lot in Louis's neck. Niall smiles and waves blowing kisses to the camera and all the screaming girls in the lobby and outside of the entrance of the hotel. The security struggles to hold the girls back as they try and rush the boys into the car. "File in! File in! File in!" Paul repeats as he motions for the boys to get in the car first. Shutting the door and banging on the front window the driver pulls off.

Moving around because the boys are stuffed in the car Harry sits in Louis lap and is up against the door.  Louis holds on to his side. Niall is in the middle and Liam and Zayn on next to the other door in the same position Louis and Harry were in. Zayn was sitting on Liam's lap his arms wrapped around his neck and Liam's head on his chest.