Chapter Seventeen

💚Larry💙

It was almost two am in Australia when their plane to India arrived at the airport, the boys had five seats in first class. When given the tickets essentially the boys are supposed to sit separate of each other but of course they didn't. Louis sat with Harry, Liam with Zayn, and Niall a couple of rows behind Zayn and Liam. Niall got to sit next to Paul and he couldn't have been happier. With his head phones one, his Cheeto puffs and Paul as a pillow Niall was pretty much in his own world.

Neck pillow around his neck and hot towel on his lower stomach because he was cramping, Harry whined a little as he held his bump tightening his
eyes as another cramp passes. Louis fells helpless not able to help him because the problem Harry is facing is internal.

"Ugh! Why did I let you nut inside of me" he says as a another cramp passes and he's outta breath.

Louis giggles and kisses his Harry's shoulder "Because of how good it felt when I was plowing you from the back inside the dressing room in between the racks" Louis whispers to Harry and he giggles as Harry swats him away.

As the twelve hour and forty minute plane ride carries on everyone is sleep but Harry. Now the cramps finally passed and he was okay Harry was feeling horny very horny. He didn't wanna wake up Louis and he already had a boner so he excused himself from his seat and made his way to the first class bathroom.

Opening the door and shutting it behind him locking it immediately Harry pulled down his pants and boxers and revealed a pink tipped penis leaking with precum. He touched hisself impatiently and moaned breathlessly as he started stroking, he knew the stroking wasn't gonna be enough so he took his other hand and licked his finger getting it wet he started playing with his hole rubbing the outside of it and then sticking his finger in.

Being pregnant and all Harry couldn't reach good enough to hit the spot that he really loves but where he was good enough for now. As he strokes himself slowly he pulls his finger in and out of his bum hole with his eyes closed moaning. He was picturing Louis behind him ramming him and taking him here in the airport bathroom. He picked up pace stroking faster and fingering himself faster, Harry inserted another and his steadily started moaning louder.

Harry hears a knock on the door and he stops immediately and stands still every hand still in its position. He was hoping that if he stood still enough and didn't make a noise or move to unlock the door they would go away and get the message someone was in and wanted privacy. The knock was heard again and a voice followed it this time;

"Harry your in there right? It's me Louis"

His face beaming with them joy he moves quickly to the door and swung it open snatching Louis into the bathroom without wasting a second he shut the door and pressed his lips against Louis immediately sloppily kissing him and grinding up again him. Louis stopped Harry pushing him back chuckling a little.

"Relax baby i'm not going anywhere, our little girl must have you horny doesn't she?" he says to Harry cupping his face and looking him dead in his eyes. Harry nods and presses his forehead up against Louis his dick still hard and his bum hole aching to be filled by Louis.

Louis just smirks and kisses Harry's ear and gets on his knees placing both of his hands on Harry hips Louis starts sucking Harry off. He takes his hand and jerks him off while he sucks him off, curling his tongue around Harry's member and pulling his mouth off and on his cock.

Harry throws his head back in ecstasy his moans echo in the bathroom and Louis takes one of his hands covering Harry's mouth. Louis continues to deep throat Harry his head bopping on and off. Louis takes his other hand and shoves it roughly into Harry's bum hole. Harry's eyes widen at the sudden movement of the finger going inside? tears formed in his eyes and he whimpered at the burning feeling leaving in and out of his behind.